Here's a long shot. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Here's a long shot.

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 12-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
Sclay115
1996 ZJ 

Here's a long shot.

As mentioned in my other thread here in the WA section of JF, I'm a relatively recent transplant to the Seattle area.

And to just come right out with it, I am looking for a place to do some work on my ZJ. I live in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, with no garage, and there are some things you just really can't do on the street.

Before the upcoming season, I would like to try and tackle some work in the underpinnings of the Jeep, bushings, joints, etc. But I want to put a feeler out for anyone who has some garage space that I can use for a few projects, say, over a weekend or two. Where I live at the moment is not my final resting spot in Seattle, most certainly looking for a location with more space in the coming year, but for now, I need to make the best of where I am located.

Details:
I am more than willing to "rent" the space for the time I am there.
You are not obligated to help in any way, unless you would like to.
It would just be myself, and perhaps one other helper to get things done quicker.
I am in my late twenties(both of us would be), have been working on cars and motorcycles since I could use them(and before), am very strict on safety, and in general very responsible. Jackstands, safety glasses, gloves, etc. This is essentially the part to try and explain that I am not going to show up with a case of beer, an oxyacetylene torch, and start brazing fittings onto a full fuel tank.

Sheesh this sounds like a personal ad. But I suppose in some ways it is. I'd be more than willing to meet up ahead of time so there are no surprises and such. My ZJ is essentially stock, and the improvements I am looking to do really are not too entirely extensive, so a standard garage would be fine(I am not lifted at all, so height is no issues, would maybe install a 2" BB during this time, but I do not foresee any height issues).

Again. It's a long shot, I understand, but it would be great if I could find another enthusiast in the area to help me out with this.

Feel free to contact me at my personal email: sclay115 at gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Sclay115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

PM Sent.
Unread 01-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #3
Mtb Jak
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I have an underground secure parking spot and the spot next to mine is open so theres a good amount of room to work. Not too much light, but I do my oil changes and other things down there. I am located near 85 and I-5.

-Jack
Mtb Jak is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.