Head out this week? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Head out this week?

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-09-2011, 07:12 PM   #1
Steel02001
2010 JK Wrangler 

Head out this week?

I'm curious if anyone was planning on, or wanted to head out this week. I would love to get out, especially in the weather. I am free about any day but Monday this upcoming week.

Steel02001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 10:22 PM   #2
McKBrew
JK Wrangler 

Not this week, but I am going to do some exploration/camping in the Olympics on Sat and Sun.
McKBrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2011, 05:10 AM   #3
SnoqulmieTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

My buddy,and I ran Tinkham road,and the north fork road Sunday mid morning. Tinkham had a little over a foot of snow once you pass under the rail road bridge. We ran into some cross country skiers who gave us the stink eye while we passed them. The snow was untracked,so it was ver nice. I am sure by mid week it will get some more snow. North fork road didn't have much snow tell you get about half way up then it got about 15 inches. There are some trees blocking the road so we did get to go all the way up ( no chain saw ). Still was fun. You should get out there and check it out.
SnoqulmieTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.