Griots tech session on March 12th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Griots tech session on March 12th

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 03-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
RBSRT8
2010 JK Wrangler 

Griots tech session on March 12th

www.griotsgarage.com

http://www.griotsgarage.com/category...ts+calendar.do

You are invited to bring your Jeep (any model and year) to the Griots tech session on March 12th. Griots makes the finest car detail products in the U.S. and is the product of choice for Park Place Motors in Bellevue for their high end sports cars.

We will choose one Jeep for the experts at Griots to demonstrate their products. Come at 10:00 am for free coffee and donuts. Browse the Griots showroom to see their car care products and see their in-house car display, featuring restored sports and classic cars!

Then, at 10:30 am, the demonstration will be given. Find out how to how to bring out the best in your Jeep. There will also be a drawing for prizes afterward.

Tell your friends and letís make this a Jeep cruise-in as well. Hope to see you there! Questions? Email Marc at healthmarc@comcast.net.

Address: 3333 S 38th Street, Tacoma, WA 98409 (253) 922-2400. Take 38th St. Exit West from I-5.

http://www.griotsgarage.com/category...ts+calendar.do

RBSRT8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Giots makes some nice stuff. I still have some of their products from back in my sports car days.

It looks like they are starting to focus on the Jeep market now.

And wow! Something for all us D35 owners . . .

Unread 03-12-2011, 04:21 PM   #3
GEARHED
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Wish I'd checked earlier in here, need to stock up. Will check to see if they offer any extended online pricing because I hate driving into Bellevue.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.