good tacoma-area mechanic? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > good tacoma-area mechanic?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-31-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
JIBTEXHNKA
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Yj good tacoma-area mechanic?

i'm looking for a shop that can replace the 4.0 in my YJ. i just got the new long block today so i want to get it done as soon as i can.

can anybody recommend a good local shop? where they know their stuff and won't rip me off?

JIBTEXHNKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2009, 07:53 PM   #2
NorthwestYJ
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Buckys on 6th ave replaced the engine in my dads acura. They did a good job and did at a reasonable price. Just ask for Rich and he will be able to help you out!
NorthwestYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.