Fortune Creek/Gallagher Head Lake - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Fortune Creek/Gallagher Head Lake

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 05-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
kyalbert
1979 CJ7 

Fortune Creek/Gallagher Head Lake

Anyone been up the trail yet this year? Wondering what snopack was like and if the trail is passable yet. Thanks.

kyalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
SnoqulmieTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Not open yet
SnoqulmieTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 03:05 PM   #3
kyalbert
1979 CJ7 

Thanks, when were you up there last? I'm looking at some USGS satellite pics that look like it's clear up to the last rise. It's hard to tell how recent the pics are, and also hard to see down in the shade of the trees where snow banks can stay through August. I'm itching to get up there with the family.
kyalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #4
SnoqulmieTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I think it is open mid june tell mid oct. As for snow i have been up there in august and been stopped by patches of snow. Its hard to tell. Willing to make a day trip up there once its open.
SnoqulmieTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.