Evans Creek the weekend of the 27th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Evans Creek the weekend of the 27th

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-20-2009, 01:24 PM   #1
rcb_btb
1976 CJ5 

Evans Creek the weekend of the 27th

just thought I would post and see if any one wants to join in. I thought I would do a test run on this weekend of the 27th I have a few people coming but its always fun to have more. will be there on the 26th and be leaving on the 28th channel 5 on the CB

rcb_btb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2009, 09:27 AM   #2
flys_yj
1994 YJ Wrangler 

mind if i join ya on saturday?
flys_yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2009, 01:13 PM   #3
rcb_btb
1976 CJ5 

we will be on channel 5 I will be in a blue cj it looks like me and a few others will be up there on friday night. see you there
rcb_btb is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.