Evan's Creek: Snow Levels? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Evan's Creek: Snow Levels?

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Evan's Creek: Snow Levels?

Anyone know about the snow levels at Evan's Creek? Are the trails still buried?

I'm looking to head out this weekend (maybe) but would prefer to avoid a snow run. If Evan's Creek is still socked in I'll probably head up to Walker.

Unread 05-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
SnoqulmieTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

From other forum trip reports that I have seen Evans still has a ton of snow.
SnoqulmieTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2012, 07:19 PM   #3
SnoqulmieTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

What about running walker?
SnoqulmieTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #4
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Bummer but not surprising about Evan's Creek.

Sounds like we'll be heading up to Walker Valley. It seems to be one of the year-round trail area that also has a decent amount of trail milage to keep you entertained enough to make the drive worth it.

I'm not much interested in Tahuya or Elbe, they are a little far. Reiter is shut down as far as I know. And I think anything east of the mountains (N. Cle Elum, Liberty, Manastash, Rimrock) is both a little far, buried under snow, too (probably), and / or not open yet.

So . . . "probably" Walker Valley. It all depends if we can get my friend's rock rails welded on to his Rubicon JK Unlimited Thursday night. If we can, we'll probably hit Walker. If not, we'll be doing the welding work on Saturday instead of the trail run.
Unread 05-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #5
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Seems weird to be posting about Walker Valley in an Evan's Creek thread but so be it. . . this is a follow up.

My friend and I headed out to Walker Valley on Saturday. Pix and trip report here.

That is all.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.