Evan's Creek Run Sept. 22nd. Who Wants To Go? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Evan's Creek Run Sept. 22nd. Who Wants To Go?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-19-2012, 02:06 AM   #1
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Evan's Creek Run Sept. 22nd. Who Wants To Go?

Me and three friends will be heading down to Evan's Creek this Satuday if anyone wants to join us. There will be three Jeeps: A JK Rubicon 4-door on 35's, my yellow TJ on 33's, and another TJ that is stock. I don't expect fast progress, we'll probably take it slow to ease the big JK through the trails and there may be some winching and slow careful work to get the stock TJ up some of the trails.

In any case, if you want to join us:

We'll LEAVE from the Burnette gas station / store AT 9:30am.

Look for a yellow TJ on 33's, a metallic orange 4-door JK on 35's and / or a red TJ stock.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you're going.

Unread 09-19-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
Skulptr
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinsea View Post
Me and three friends will be heading down to Evan's Creek this Satuday if anyone wants to join us. There will be three Jeeps: A JK Rubicon 4-door on 35's, my yellow TJ on 33's, and another TJ that is stock. I don't expect fast progress, we'll probably take it slow to ease the big JK through the trails and there may be some winching and slow careful work to get the stock TJ up some of the trails.

In any case, if you want to join us:

We'll LEAVE from the Burnette gas station / store AT 9:30am.

Look for a yellow TJ on 33's, a metallic orange 4-door JK on 35's and / or a red TJ stock.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you're going.
Thank you for posting this, I couldn't remember the name of the gas station. Its been 4 years since I last went, do you still have to buy their passes or is it discovery passes now?
Skulptr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
reefermadnes
1977 CJ7 

Evans creek

I might be up there.Birthday weekend with my 77 cj7 37" boggers,hugger orange cant miss it..Possibly camping too.
reefermadnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #4
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulptr View Post
Thank you for posting this, I couldn't remember the name of the gas station. Its been 4 years since I last went, do you still have to buy their passes or is it discovery passes now?
Evan's Creek is managed by the U.S. Forest Servcie which use the Northwest Forest Pass. However, the pass is only required if you park at the trailheads (such as a tow vehicle) or at the campground. If you're on the trails themselves then no pass is required.
Unread 09-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #5
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Cool, reefermadnes, maybe we'll see you out there.
Unread 09-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #6
Skulptr
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinsea View Post
Evan's Creek is managed by the U.S. Forest Servcie which use the Northwest Forest Pass. However, the pass is only required if you park at the trailheads (such as a tow vehicle) or at the campground. If you're on the trails themselves then no pass is required.
Last time we went, you had to have a pass for every day you are up the, wheeling or not
Skulptr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2012, 05:00 PM   #7
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulptr View Post
Last time we went, you had to have a pass for every day you are up the, wheeling or not
My understanding is that you need a "Northwest Forest Pass" if you park at the trailheads. This is particularly important for those guys trailering their rigs down. And I think you need a separate camping pass if you're going to stay in the campground for overnight camping. You need one or the other but not both.

However, if you're on the trails the Forest Service doens't require the pass. . . only if you park at the trailheads.
Unread 09-24-2012, 05:04 PM   #8
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Well, we had a good time on Saturday and ran every trail at Evan's Creek. Sorry I didn't get to see more JF'ers up there but so it goes. In any case, check out more photos and a write up for the day's wheel'n at the link. A few teaser photos below:

Unread 09-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #9
seattle_yj
1993 YJ Wrangler 

wow, that looks like fun. It would be awesome to tag along sometime.
seattle_yj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.