Elbe run 11/13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Elbe run 11/13

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 11-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
Pawjob
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Elbe run 11/13

Running Elbe any semi built rigs want to come along?

1993 Wrangler, Rock Smashing Jeep, and November 2012 YJOTM... [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/rockcrawling-yj-build-1428039/"]YJ Build[/URL]
1.5" SOA, Stak 3 speed Tcase, 37" Swamper M16's...ALOTS of extras
Pawjob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #2
comeoutswingin
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I've never been, but I wouldnt mind going. I've only got a mini spool to throw in my rear end and my fronts open though..
Unread 11-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #3
Pawjob
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeoutswingin View Post
I've never been, but I wouldnt mind going. I've only got a mini spool to throw in my rear end and my fronts open though..
You should be ok, I got winch if you dont. Biggest up there is tire size, since iys been raining I'd say 35's or bigger. Not planning on running Busy wilds. Dont for get a discover pass.

1993 Wrangler, Rock Smashing Jeep, and November 2012 YJOTM... [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/rockcrawling-yj-build-1428039/"]YJ Build[/URL]
Unread 11-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #4
comeoutswingin
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I've got a winch, 36s. I just havent put lockers and gears in yet because I dont know exactly what I want to do with the front.. I've been contemplating a Jana44.

I might weld the front for the time being. Because I know being open sucks, my last jeep was fully locked.

What time you thinking about leaving?
Unread 11-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #5
Pawjob
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I've got a winch, 36s. I just havent put lockers and gears in yet because I dont know exactly what I want to do with the front.. I've been contemplating a Jana44.

I might weld the front for the time being. Because I know being open sucks, my last jeep was fully locked.

What time you thinking about leaving?
I run 37s on my dana 30. Im picking up a coworker at the Gateway Shell at 0730.

Unread 11-07-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
comeoutswingin
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Well I run a narrowed HP44. I'll probably tag along unless something major comes up. Give me a call Tuesday night and give me the game plan. 360 957 0971. My name is Kevin.
Unread 11-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #7
Pawjob
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well I run a narrowed HP44. I'll probably tag along unless something major comes up. Give me a call Tuesday night and give me the game plan. 360 957 0971. My name is Kevin.
Ok I will, plan so far is to meet at the parking lot by tge campground at 9is. Im Chris btw

Unread 11-09-2013, 03:20 AM   #8
comeoutswingin
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Well I went to throw that spool in tonight and I have a busted cross shaft pin, with a busted not-so-easy out in it. I'm just going to torch the pin out and order up gears and lockers I guess.... So i'm not going to be able to go on wed.
Unread 11-09-2013, 03:30 AM   #9
Pawjob
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well I went to throw that spool in tonight and I have a busted cross shaft pin, with a busted not-so-easy out in it. I'm just going to torch the pin out and order up gears and lockers I guess.... So i'm not going to be able to go on wed.
Damn that sucks, hope u get it fixed.

Unread 11-15-2013, 09:16 PM   #10
Matt L
1998 TJ Wrangler 

My brother did every trail except busy with a 4" lift disconects swaybar dana 35 and 33's transfer case drop too. You dont need a built tj, there are bypasses for the hard spots.
Matt L is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.