????Don't Fear the Jeeper 3rd Annual Event - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > ????Don't Fear the Jeeper 3rd Annual Event

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 05-15-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
Oregonwolf
1991 YJ Wrangler 

????Don't Fear the Jeeper 3rd Annual Event

Does Anyone have any Information yet on the Don't Fear the Jeeper 3rd Annual Event Yet? Last Year it was on July 31st and I know that it wasn't really talked about until June. But I wanted to get my group in the loop ahead of time this year so everyone has time to make sure those that work and get the day off.

If no one knows anything I will just call and ask, but I thought I would check here first. If help is needed with setup or arrangement's, we got a few members out of work that could possibly volunteer time to help. Including myself.

This make this happen again this year, It has been a great yearly event that most of us look forward to.

1991 YJ I6 4.7 Stroker 248hp 5-speed manual
Oregonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.