Dealership Recommendations - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 12-06-2010, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
SC300_NW

Dealership Recommendations

Hello all,

New to the forum, have a lot of friends that jeep and I am currently in the market for a new vehicle for my wife. She's got her heart set on a Jeep Liberty. I was wondering if you guys could point me in the direction of a good Jeep Dealership around the Seattle area. Really looking for a no-hassle experience. Any recommendations would be of great assistance.

~Erik

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-06-2010, 08:56 PM
redjeepguy1

There's a really good Jeep dealer south of my locale, in Auburn. http://www.matsondodge.com

I honestly tried the new style Liberty, and hated it. The seat was too narrow. the side bolsters pushed up on my legs, that's how narrow it was. it would be fine for a petite lady, but that is it.

Bill
member 141,234,541 of the red jeep club
post #3 of 5 Old 12-06-2010, 11:34 PM
billzcat1
Chicken in a Turkey Suit
2003 WJ 

post #4 of 5 Old 12-07-2010, 12:33 AM
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

I used to work for Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Hyundai, there's a lot of good people there. I can even go with you and introduce you to some of them. Not going to lie if you do end up buying I'd get a $100 bird dog too, which would in turn go into my jeep, so we could make it a win win.
post #5 of 5 Old 12-07-2010, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
SC300_NW

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjeepguy1 View Post
There's a really good Jeep dealer south of my locale, in Auburn. Matson Seattle Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealers Seattle - Used Dodge Chrysler Jeep cars Tacoma Bellevue Auburn Washington

I honestly tried the new style Liberty, and hated it. The seat was too narrow. the side bolsters pushed up on my legs, that's how narrow it was. it would be fine for a petite lady, but that is it.
Thanks for the great replies. Going to have to check out Matson's.
ZjZach - could you PM me with a contact info for Matson's. We'll probably end up going down there this weekend.

The Liberty is going to be my wife's car.. she's 5'2" and weighs 120lbs, sounds like its going to be a perfect fit for her.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.