Dealership Recommendations - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Dealership Recommendations

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
SC300_NW

Dealership Recommendations

Hello all,

New to the forum, have a lot of friends that jeep and I am currently in the market for a new vehicle for my wife. She's got her heart set on a Jeep Liberty. I was wondering if you guys could point me in the direction of a good Jeep Dealership around the Seattle area. Really looking for a no-hassle experience. Any recommendations would be of great assistance.

~Erik

SC300_NW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
redjeepguy1

There's a really good Jeep dealer south of my locale, in Auburn. http://www.matsondodge.com

I honestly tried the new style Liberty, and hated it. The seat was too narrow. the side bolsters pushed up on my legs, that's how narrow it was. it would be fine for a petite lady, but that is it.
Unread 12-06-2010, 11:34 PM   #3
billzcat1
Chicken in a Turkey Suit
2003 WJ 

PM sent.
billzcat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2010, 12:33 AM   #4
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

I used to work for Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Hyundai, there's a lot of good people there. I can even go with you and introduce you to some of them. Not going to lie if you do end up buying I'd get a $100 bird dog too, which would in turn go into my jeep, so we could make it a win win.
Unread 12-07-2010, 04:51 PM   #5
SC300_NW

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjeepguy1 View Post
There's a really good Jeep dealer south of my locale, in Auburn. Matson Seattle Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealers Seattle - Used Dodge Chrysler Jeep cars Tacoma Bellevue Auburn Washington

I honestly tried the new style Liberty, and hated it. The seat was too narrow. the side bolsters pushed up on my legs, that's how narrow it was. it would be fine for a petite lady, but that is it.
Thanks for the great replies. Going to have to check out Matson's.
ZjZach - could you PM me with a contact info for Matson's. We'll probably end up going down there this weekend.

The Liberty is going to be my wife's car.. she's 5'2" and weighs 120lbs, sounds like its going to be a perfect fit for her.
SC300_NW is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.