Custom Shop suggestions(Jeep trailHawk) Around Seattle - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 12-12-2015, 01:37 AM Thread Starter
noodlesnspam
2012 WK 

Custom Shop suggestions(Jeep trailHawk) Around Seattle

Hey guys,

Long time fan of the forum but been away for a few years due to being out of country and left my jeep in the garage mostly untouched.

I'm ready to customize this now and need some advice as I just moved to Kirkland.

I have a white 2013 Jeep Trailhawk 4x4. I love all of the features of this limited edition with the exception of the matte hood paint finish - i think it goes well with a black jeep and nothing else but that's just my taste.

I love the red accents but the black decal to reduce sun glare just isn't something i encounter - maybe i'm not hardcore offroad but frankly i spend way more time driving this thing to work then outdoors and the sun is never out in Washington during the winter anyways

So i'm looking for a custom shop anywhere within 50 miles of seattle that can do everything i want with great quality and service.

custom list:
custom matte paint job for hood
custom carbon dash kit
custom running board
rear bumper bar/guard
mud flaps
engine bay LED lighting kit
front leveling kit(i assume these apply to 2013 4x4s but if not let me know)
shock absorbers(if there are any better than OEM)

and lastly - i assume a lift system isn't need but correct me if I'm wrong.

I remember the 2012 and 13 standard OEM models were all not evenly leveled and the weight of the front engine sits the chassis lower up front than rear - if i want to give it a even lift across the board higher than where it sits in park mode for quadra-lift air suspension - can i still do so with a lift kit or will that mess up the 4x4 models that have quadra-lift?

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.