club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > club

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 09-15-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
1991wrangler413
1991 YJ Wrangler 

club

what to start new club in yakima wa there is about 8 people so far how do i go about doing it i could use some help we all have jeeps and some have trucks we have bin with other clubs and just want are own thank you very much

1991wrangler413 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2012, 01:48 AM   #2
ArrizX
1997 XJ Cherokee 

based out of selah

http://www.easternwashingtonadventures.com/forum.php
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2012, 04:11 PM   #3
1991wrangler413
1991 YJ Wrangler 

thanks

thank you very much for the information but not looking to join club we are just trying to start are own every club has to many rules like meeting evey month dues you have to pay we all go togethet all ready and clean the mountains of garbage we just want a small group but thanks for the infor talk to you later
Unread 09-22-2012, 10:45 AM   #4
tjcj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

First you need to decide if you want an "organized club" or just a "club". If you want organized look into joining PNW4WDA.com. If you just want a "club" have some stickers made and BOOM your in a club.I know what ya mean about all the meetings and dues. Our club does have meeting but not ever month,usually every 2 or so. As for the dues we pay them. $60 a year some of that goes to PNW4WDA and the rest goes into the club account. Helps pay for shirts,coats,plaques (the sticker on the side of your jeep). Just remember once you have that plaque on the side of your jeep, your more in the public's eye's. Avoid doing stupid crap while out wheeling (tread lightly).It could make or break your club. It only takes one member to give your club a bad name. Especially in a small town like Yakima.
Unread 09-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #5
1991wrangler413
1991 YJ Wrangler 

thanks

thank you very much for the information and the reason i dont like some clubs is the dues and meetings and i have bin online looking at some of the pics of the clubs and alot of them are drinking in the pics and some are just destroying the mountains and i dont like that all the people i go in the hills with have kids and wifes we take with us but thank you very much
Unread 09-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #6
tjcj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Most of the people tearing up the hills are NOT in clubs. All the ones i've ran into are just stupid high schoolers that bought a jeep,toyota,sami, whatever. And dont know any better.Is there a club or two that does drink and destroy things yep. Most all the clubs are family orriented.I know the club i'm in is. My 4 year old has been on every ride the jeeps been on since she was 9 months old. Usually when we go i throw a beer or two in the cooler. Nothing better after a long day in the dust, than a cold one around the fire. Nothing wrong with that just dont get carried away. Pretty sure I know the website you've seen the people drinking on and that is not how the clubs act at all. Best of luck
Unread 09-22-2012, 11:43 PM   #7
1991wrangler413
1991 YJ Wrangler 

ya

well i will look into your club let me know where i can get infor at thank you
Unread 09-23-2012, 12:21 PM   #8
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjcj View Post
Most of the people tearing up the hills are NOT in clubs. All the ones i've ran into are just stupid high schoolers that bought a jeep,toyota,sami, whatever. And dont know any better.Is there a club or two that does drink and destroy things yep. Most all the clubs are family orriented.I know the club i'm in is. My 4 year old has been on every ride the jeeps been on since she was 9 months old. Usually when we go i throw a beer or two in the cooler. Nothing better after a long day in the dust, than a cold one around the fire. Nothing wrong with that just dont get carried away. Pretty sure I know the website you've seen the people drinking on and that is not how the clubs act at all. Best of luck

I agree!

1951 CJ3A (project), 1975 CJ5, 1989 XJ, 2007 JKU
Ceg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #9
Ceg
2007 JK Wrangler 

Here is how we do the "Club" thing:

Our Club Eastern Washington Adventures has no requirements other than follow basic rules of the land and some safety gear. NO membership fee. We have an on line forum with many events open to everyone that follows our few rules.

The Yakima/Kittitas Forest Watch (a division of Eastern Washington Adventures) has a $40 per year membership fee which all goes to the PNW4WDA to be a "PNW4WDA Club".
Yakima/Kittitas Forest Watch Association members are required to Tread Lightly and follow public land rules/laws.
Members must attend at least one Yakima/Kittitas Forest Watch Association meeting and one Yakima/Kittitas Forest Watch Association sponsored work party per year.

1951 CJ3A (project), 1975 CJ5, 1989 XJ, 2007 JKU

Last edited by Ceg; 09-23-2012 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Forgot "NO membership fee."
Ceg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #10
1991wrangler413
1991 YJ Wrangler 

thanks for info

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.