Browns Camp 10/23/10 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Browns Camp 10/23/10

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 11-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #31
Benderff

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Please get yourself some help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by First1Jeep02 View Post
What I find funny is that Benderff could of mentioned politely to not post that stuff in here. Yes Benderff, your right, I was thinking about a different forum for my deisel truck. So again my apologies for being wrong. But, I'm still not impressed mainly with you because it seems that you have a problem with me and my apologies. So from this point on why don't you do us both a favor and just ignore me.

U2fans, thank you. Yeah Im a newbie too. I thought this would be a fun place to meet new jeepers but i'm beginning to second guess that thought on some people.

Unread 11-29-2010, 08:03 PM   #32
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey I got 4k posts of blabber, thats what JF is known for. You want criticism go to MC or like previously mention pirate. Im on both, so where does that put me..

And, WHY is this is my thread? Hmm

"Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest"
MoonyJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #33
U2Fans
1999 WJ 

Because YOU wanted to go to Browns Camp...

Say, what you guys doing this weekend? Wanna 'wheel? The sloppy weather will be right.

[B][CENTER][COLOR="SlateGray"]Who's got some sliders they want to sell me??? [/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]
U2Fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 11:10 PM   #34
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoors View Post
Funny you asked, Leaving this morning for Rogers Trailhead day use area.
Just off of hwy 6 past mile post 33 turn left to Rogers, it's the same way as going to Browns Camp.
930am MeetUp @ Rogers.
1000am planning to depart for the trails.
Should be at least eight rigs going now.
Outdoors, I had a great time ! Lots of snow . This was taken that day on a forest service road - not a trail .

Moony, sorry for sidejacking your thread

1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2010, 07:05 AM   #35
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

No worries, makes me want to go up but ive got some things ive got to deal with, and dont have time to wheel. I will be going snow wheeling one of these days, just dont know when. Ive been going snowboarding lately, so its hard to choose between wheeling, snowboarding, and partying, or cramming all 3 in, in one weekend lol

"Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest"
MoonyJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2010, 03:20 PM   #36
nwAdamR
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandTJ View Post
Outdoors, I had a great time ! Lots of snow . This was taken that day on a forest service road - not a trail .
Woah! That's awesome. Did you need chains at all? Thinkin' of heading up to the Breitenbush area this weekend and I still don't have chains (though, for some reason, my manual says not to put chains on a JK Rubicon).
nwAdamR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #37
U2Fans
1999 WJ 

No chains on a jeep?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwAdamR View Post
Woah! That's awesome. Did you need chains at all? Thinkin' of heading up to the Breitenbush area this weekend and I still don't have chains (though, for some reason, my manual says not to put chains on a JK Rubicon).
This surprises me. What are you supposed to do in the ice/ruts?

[B][CENTER][COLOR="SlateGray"]Who's got some sliders they want to sell me??? [/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]
U2Fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2010, 05:48 PM   #38
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwAdamR View Post
I don't have chains. Normally, in the snow I air down to 8 psi, but on that day I was down to 11 psi and the Jeep still did fine. I don't think anyone in our group had chains on that Saturday. Come to think of it, I didn't see any rigs with chains during the whole day.

The snow was there though, during the morning - we had several people stuck right in the entrance to the Rogers Trailhead staging area.
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.