Black Diamond/Maple Valley wheeling areas? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Black Diamond/Maple Valley wheeling areas?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
sparctacus
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Black Diamond/Maple Valley wheeling areas?

Anyone know of some easy places around town? I'm not looking for anything fancy. Just old hilly logging roads and the like. I just want somewhere to to play around for an hour or two every once in awhile.

I know of Elbe, Evans Creek, etc... for full-day adventures.

sparctacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #2
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry, not that I know of. There was once the gravel pit near Ravensdale but they closed that off ages ago. Ditto for some trails out in Kangley area.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.