Bellingham/Whatcom County Jeepers - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Bellingham/Whatcom County Jeepers

New For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaNew For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaNew For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S Exha

Unread 03-12-2009, 04:43 AM   #31
JeepinTim
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by meek61480 View Post
i know it is a late reply. but i live in bellingham own a cherokee and work at les schwab on james st .with 2-3 other cherokee owners who love to go wheelin. hit me up. and we sell high lifts for like 60 bucks. look for a camo cherokee. name is mike
I've heard about you... haha. One of your co-workers came through my drive-thru a while back and we chatted up about jeeps and he mentioned you.

Unread 03-12-2009, 10:00 AM   #32
horatio102
Web Wheeler

Quote:
i know it is a late reply. but i live in bellingham own a cherokee and work at les schwab on james st .with 2-3 other cherokee owners who love to go wheelin. hit me up. and we sell high lifts for like 60 bucks. look for a camo cherokee. name is mike
Funny

Tommy (I think - does tattoos) just swung by my place on Monday night to check out a friend's wheel bearings.
horatio102 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #33
CrazyWalnut13
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Wow that's weird. There's another guy on here "KramerH" who works at the LS on murphy's corner in everett. And I used to work at the LS in bellevue on 148th and ne20th. I might go back there this summer. Always good to meet another blue and white who likes jeepin.
Formerly Default Jeeper #13
2000 WJ Limited 4.7 with stuff. Look left for the deets.
CrazyWalnut13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2009, 09:36 PM   #34
meek61480
1990 XJ Cherokee 

yea, we are planing on going wheelin soonn once one of my co-workers gets his axel swap done on he cherokee
meek61480 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-01-2009, 11:17 PM   #35
Phatcraft1

Another Bellingham jeeper checking in. I drive a black streched comp cut and flat fendered cj-7. I used to wheel north fork all the time back in the day but am a bit out of touch with any current trails. Would be great to tag along learn some new trials that are nearby.
Phatcraft1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2009, 05:04 PM   #36
meek61480
1990 XJ Cherokee 

well we did go to ...sumas mtn? it is about 5-9 miles out on south pass and go up peacfull valley drive. but i heard north fork is open again, probably not though. im trying to find out more
meek61480 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2009, 05:20 AM   #37
samsonitesamson
1995 ZJ 

Just found out that I will be moving to bellingham, I just got a job out there (finally). I move in on the 3rd :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnabb View Post
it bolted right up, except one bolt but i didn't need it anyway
samsonitesamson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2009, 06:37 AM   #38
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Location: Somewhere between the Port of Indecision and South of Disorder
Quote:
well we did go to ...sumas mtn? it is about 5-9 miles out on south pass and go up peacfull valley drive. but i heard north fork is open again, probably not though. im trying to find out more
North Fork is not open and Sumas Mt. is actually on private land and technically illegal wheeling. The timber company that owns the land has allowed some wheeling on their land providing we do not damage any of the cash crop timber. Sumas Mt. will be closing due to logging shortly.

If anyone is interested there is a group of us heading down to Walker Valley this Sunday. We're meeting in the parking lot at 9am.
Unread 04-19-2009, 03:31 PM   #39
JeepinTim
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dodgers View Post
North Fork is not open and Sumas Mt. is actually on private land and technically illegal wheeling. The timber company that owns the land has allowed some wheeling on their land providing we do not damage any of the cash crop timber. Sumas Mt. will be closing due to logging shortly.

If anyone is interested there is a group of us heading down to Walker Valley this Sunday. We're meeting in the parking lot at 9am.
DAMN. I just got my computer working again and missed out!
Unread 04-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #40
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinTim View Post
DAMN. I just got my computer working again and missed out!
Got your text... bummer. Had fun. Pics will be posted up on NW-Wheelers later on. Next time buddy. I hear they are shutting your store down.
Unread 04-20-2009, 12:22 AM   #41
JeepinTim
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dodgers View Post
Got your text... bummer. Had fun. Pics will be posted up on NW-Wheelers later on. Next time buddy. I hear they are shutting your store down.
They are closing down the one inside hagen. The Drive-thru will remain open, wich is where i work.

Although its been super slow lately...
Unread 04-20-2009, 11:15 AM   #42
vikingxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Would anybody be interested in helping out with a lift kit build? I'm trying to organize one in the next couple of weeks so I can finally get it on and get the space in my garage. I'm organizing it with a couple guys from naxja.org.

Let me know. There'd be a barbecue and beer, or salmon depending on what most people would like. Possibly both .

Soon: 3.5" RE Lift, 31" BFG MTs

[QUOTE=FML]Today, I saw a friend in the street but he didn't see me, so as a joke I decided to ring him. He took his mobile out of his pocket, sighed and didn't pick up. FML[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=NEVERSWEAT]I march right back into the laundry room open up her wash machine and grab the prettiest panties I could immediately find to sniff the crouch out of.
Who should walk through the door as I am wearing these damn things like a gas mask but her.. [/QUOTE]
vikingxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2009, 02:06 PM   #43
horatio102
Web Wheeler

Possibly. Don't schedule it until you've got all the parts and tools that you'll need though.
horatio102 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #44
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatio102 View Post
Don't schedule it until you've got all the parts and tools that you'll need though.
x2 that. Even parts you don't need come in handy.
Unread 04-29-2009, 04:23 PM   #45
JeepinTim
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey I had a question about a certain area very near to Bellingham located off the East side of Academy Road. I kept hearing rumors about it, so I went over and checked it out. It appears to be a powerline trail, but I didn't actually enter it.

It didn't look that gnarly, but at the same time it looked bad enough that I didn't really want to take it on by myself. Plus I would rather like to know if it's actually a legal place to play with the 4x4 lever or if it would be trespassing on power company property.

If anyone in the area knows anything about this trail I would greatly appreciate it, as I love to go exploring! If it is a legit trail, would anyone wanna go check it out with me?

**Edit: Just got off the phone with Duck, and he told me ILLEGAL WHEELING. Guess that answers that.

Last edited by JeepinTim; 04-29-2009 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: Update
JeepinTim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.