Bellingham/Whatcom County Jeepers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Bellingham/Whatcom County Jeepers

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 02-11-2009, 09:01 AM   #16
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Location: Somewhere between the Port of Indecision and South of Disorder
Our Club is working the north bound rest area by Alger for a fund raiser this weekend (doing the free coffee thing). If you're in the area or passing by be sure to stop in and say Hey.

As far as the beer..... when would be a good time or day. I am currently laid off so time for me is not an issue..

Unread 02-16-2009, 06:44 AM   #17
JeepinTim
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I have both Tuesday and Wednesday off. We could meet up at the pizza pipeline for beer and pizza either of those days. I'm really good friends with some people there and have taken them wheeling too!
Unread 02-18-2009, 01:48 PM   #18
horatio102
Web Wheeler

Did I hear someone say beer and pizza tonight?

I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I'd love to meet some of the locals (finally).
horatio102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #19
JeepinTim
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Well actually tonight wont work for me. But hey, tomorrow I'm down for a little bham meet and greet.. haha.
Unread 02-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #20
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

When and where.... if tomorrow then it has to be before 7:30 pm I have a meeting then.
Unread 02-18-2009, 09:07 PM   #21
horatio102
Web Wheeler

6pm tomorrow at pizza pipeline?

two oh one nine four one eight is my number
Unread 02-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #22
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

6 works for me.
Unread 02-19-2009, 03:31 AM   #23
JeepinTim
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be there!
Unread 02-19-2009, 08:43 PM   #24
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Good meetin up with you guys tonight. Next time we wheel.... although the pizza a beer was good.
Unread 02-20-2009, 08:06 AM   #25
horatio102
Web Wheeler

No doubt!

I'm getting a little anxious about the tires, can't wait for them to come in. Next time you see the WJ it should have at least a front bumper on it.
Unread 02-25-2009, 09:00 PM   #26
JeepinTim
1999 TJ Wrangler 

It's snowing!! I demand a snow run tomorrow! I have the day off, so anytime works out for me.
Unread 02-25-2009, 10:59 PM   #27
CrazyWalnut13
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatio102 View Post
No doubt!

I'm getting a little anxious about the tires, can't wait for them to come in. Next time you see the WJ it should have at least a front bumper on it.
You're finally getting some bigger tires? What kind and what size?

Whenever I see pictures of your Jeep, I think of someone walking on their toes.
Formerly Default Jeeper #13
2000 WJ Limited 4.7 with stuff. Look left for the deets.
CrazyWalnut13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2009, 01:50 AM   #28
horatio102
Web Wheeler

I bought Firestone Destination M/Ts in 33x12.5x15, cragar soft 8s in 15x8 with 4" bs.

They're on, I love it, but cruising on the freeway sucks. I need to re-gear. I'm going to talk to Rich (my driveline guy) tomorrow and see if he happens to have a high pinion 44 or 30 sitting around he'd be willing to trade for my 8.8. I'd love to get my hands on a set of axles and regear to 4.88 or 5.13 if at all possible, then reflash my tranny to get the 2nd overdrive.

Oh, and: YO!

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/pts/1051056891.html

Taillight for $20. Call him, lemme know if you want it. I'll be in Blaine Thurs and Sat (and a lot more too) and I can pick it up from him and ship it to you.
Unread 02-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #29
CrazyWalnut13
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatio102 View Post
I bought Firestone Destination M/Ts in 33x12.5x15, cragar soft 8s in 15x8 with 4" bs.
pics or ban. or are there already some in the WJ section?

Quote:
They're on, I love it, but cruising on the freeway sucks. I need to re-gear. I'm going to talk to Rich (my driveline guy) tomorrow and see if he happens to have a high pinion 44 or 30 sitting around he'd be willing to trade for my 8.8. I'd love to get my hands on a set of axles and regear to 4.88 or 5.13 if at all possible, then reflash my tranny to get the 2nd overdrive.
That second overdrive was really nice before I got the bighorns, but it hasn't seen much use since then. On stock tires after the flash I could pull 23-24 mpg on the highway. It was weird.

Quote:
Oh, and: YO!

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/pts/1051056891.html

Taillight for $20. Call him, lemme know if you want it. I'll be in Blaine Thurs and Sat (and a lot more too) and I can pick it up from him and ship it to you.
That's a good dealio. Although I have a feeling that shipping would suck on that bad boy. I'll check out the seattle craigslist to see if I can get one locally first. Wow, only 2 more weeks and I get to go home.

and just ban
Formerly Default Jeeper #13
2000 WJ Limited 4.7 with stuff. Look left for the deets.
CrazyWalnut13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2009, 09:38 PM   #30
meek61480
1990 XJ Cherokee 

i know it is a late reply. but i live in bellingham own a cherokee and work at les schwab on james st .with 2-3 other cherokee owners who love to go wheelin. hit me up. and we sell high lifts for like 60 bucks. look for a camo cherokee. name is mike
meek61480 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.