Bellingham/Whatcom County Jeepers - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Bellingham/Whatcom County Jeepers

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right hereJK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Unread 05-12-2012, 01:52 PM   #211
mbookxj
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Xj Jeep Wheels for sale

I have some stock wheels with tires for sale.

235/75/15 Goodyear Wrangler Radials. Good tread.

Stock Jeep wheels 5x4.5 bolt pattern

$200

1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  
mbookxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012, 12:36 PM   #212
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Location: Somewhere between the Port of Indecision and South of Disorder
Some of you may have seen our flyer here or elsewhere, we are inviting anyone who wants to come. This is a meet and greet of sorts. Family type day.
We are going to head up Slide Mtn. in hopes of reaching the top. Most the snow should be gone (we hope) Click on the flyer below for more info.
Hope to see some of you there. Hot Dogs, buns and condiments provided by RRR4x4 the rest is Potluck.

Unread 06-04-2012, 05:53 PM   #213
Border Dave
Got Sand?
2001 TJ Wrangler 

My jeep has a cracked cylinder head. Would a stock 4wd Chevy Trailblazer be able to make it up the mountain?
Border Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #214
chrisjsmith4
2012 JK Wrangler 

Any large Jeeps go up to walker? I want to go back up there on a week day with someone who knows the trails up there.
Unread 06-05-2012, 12:10 AM   #215
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Border Dave View Post
My jeep has a cracked cylinder head. Would a stock 4wd Chevy Trailblazer be able to make it up the mountain?
Yup sure would. Bummer about the cracked head....It's logging roads all the way to the top. Only challenge might be snow. I'm planning on running up there this coming weekend to see what the snow level is like.

The whole idea of this run is cruise up the road to the top of slide and have a BBQ and get to know some new people from the area.
Unread 06-05-2012, 09:14 AM   #216
samsonitesamson
1995 ZJ 

Wish I could join you, you all will be going right past my house, I have a camping trip planned to Winthrop that weekend though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnabb View Post
it bolted right up, except one bolt but i didn't need it anyway
samsonitesamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 07:51 PM   #217
chrisjsmith4
2012 JK Wrangler 

Well Dave it sounds like you might just have to put in a V8.
Unread 06-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #218
Border Dave
Got Sand?
2001 TJ Wrangler 

It's tempting...
Border Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #219
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsonitesamson View Post
Wish I could join you, you all will be going right past my house, I have a camping trip planned to Winthrop that weekend though!
Sounds like fun, We're gearing up for Naches 2nd weekend in July for 4-5 days....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjsmith4 View Post
Well Dave it sounds like you might just have to put in a V8.
Mmmmm V8
Unread 06-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #220
chrisjsmith4
2012 JK Wrangler 

Before I bought my JK I was going to Hemi my TJ. Duck D. I'd be interested in Joining you guys if I can get the time off. What are the details of the trip?
Unread 06-07-2012, 09:37 PM   #221
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Before I bought my JK I was going to Hemi my TJ. Duck D. I'd be interested in Joining you guys if I can get the time off. What are the details of the trip?
Just a laid back day of road running up Slide Mtn. BBQ at the top ( or where ever we make it to). I'm running up there Saturday to check snow levels.
The club is supplying Hotdogs Buns and Condiments, the rest is pot luck. Family outing so no booze. ( maybe beers at Northfork Brewery afterwards though ) Meet at Hungry Bear in Deming at 9am earlier of you want to eat breakfast. I think we are going to have Red Solo Cup contest where you tape a RSC to your hood, we fill it to the top with water and who ever has the most water at the top wins.... not sure of prize yet...bragging rights anyway..

All the details are here Red Solo Cup Run
Unread 06-07-2012, 10:31 PM   #222
chrisjsmith4
2012 JK Wrangler 

Oh I was talking about your trip to Naches. The solo cup run would be fun but is too soon for me to get the time off.
Unread 06-16-2012, 11:01 AM   #223
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Oh I was talking about your trip to Naches. The solo cup run would be fun but is too soon for me to get the time off.
LOL, the Naches trip is the Annual PNW4WDA Trail Jamboree and it is sold out. It usually sells out in a couple hours, About a 150 rigs. You have to be a PNW member to go. It's a blast though.
Unread 06-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #224
chrisjsmith4
2012 JK Wrangler 

Ah I see. Bummer
Unread 06-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #225
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Any of you guys planning on showing up for the Rainier Ridge Rams 4x4 Red Solo Cup Run? We are trying to figure out how much food to bring.....

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.