Bellingham/Whatcom County Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Bellingham/Whatcom County Jeepers

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-04-2008, 09:51 AM   #1
vikingxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Bellingham/Whatcom County Jeepers

Hey! Anyone out there in the Bellingham or in the county? Just seeing who is from this area.

Soon: 3.5" RE Lift, 31" BFG MTs

[QUOTE=FML]Today, I saw a friend in the street but he didn't see me, so as a joke I decided to ring him. He took his mobile out of his pocket, sighed and didn't pick up. FML[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=NEVERSWEAT]I march right back into the laundry room open up her wash machine and grab the prettiest panties I could immediately find to sniff the crouch out of.
Who should walk through the door as I am wearing these damn things like a gas mask but her.. [/QUOTE]
vikingxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2008, 11:29 PM   #2
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Location: Somewhere between the Port of Indecision and South of Disorder
Yup I'm in Bellingham
Unread 12-13-2008, 02:49 AM   #3
JeepinTim
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey I'm in b-ham too. We should meet up sometime.
Unread 12-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #4
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

PM sent. You may want to check out this site also....NW-Wheelers
Unread 12-15-2008, 11:21 PM   #5
JeepinTim
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hmm. Don't think that PM worked out for me. But I'll deffinatly check out that site.

On a side note, went out towards baker yesterday and had a blast out on FR38! Met up with a few guys on the trail and just plowed out way up the switchbacks covered in deep snow. At the end of the run, they pointed me to this site: NWOS. Deffinatly want to go back there soon!
Unread 12-29-2008, 12:23 PM   #6
Border Dave
Got Sand?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Howdy. Next time you go out, give me a PM. I live in Birch Bay.

http://www.clavicle3.com

http://www.jeepwest.com
Border Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #7
deltabravo

check out www.wavjc.org too
deltabravo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2009, 02:31 PM   #8
horatio102
Web Wheeler

I live in Bellingham but work 3-5 days a week in Blaine now. If you've seen my jeep, you'd know it.

I'm in the process of putting bumpers together, one of these days I'll get it done.
horatio102 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2009, 05:35 PM   #9
Billyin4C
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Hey,

I, too, am from Bellingham. I've had my YJ for about 4 years now. Now I'm out of college and actually have the money to make some modifications. Anyone know of a good place iin Whatcom County to get recovery gear (i.e. hi-lift, tow straps, etc.). Its tought pay $40 shipping on a $80 hi lift.
Billyin4C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2009, 05:39 PM   #10
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Try Hardware sales. They are not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. Or you could head to Sedro-Woolley and see Homer at Truck Toys. I think he can set you up.
Unread 02-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #11
vikingxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I bought my D-Shackles for $10 each at Hardware Sales. They also have any bolt, nut, screw that you could possibly need.

Soon: 3.5" RE Lift, 31" BFG MTs

[QUOTE=FML]Today, I saw a friend in the street but he didn't see me, so as a joke I decided to ring him. He took his mobile out of his pocket, sighed and didn't pick up. FML[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=NEVERSWEAT]I march right back into the laundry room open up her wash machine and grab the prettiest panties I could immediately find to sniff the crouch out of.
Who should walk through the door as I am wearing these damn things like a gas mask but her.. [/QUOTE]
vikingxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2009, 08:31 AM   #12
Border Dave
Got Sand?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyin4C View Post
Hey,

I, too, am from Bellingham. I've had my YJ for about 4 years now. Now I'm out of college and actually have the money to make some modifications. Anyone know of a good place iin Whatcom County to get recovery gear (i.e. hi-lift, tow straps, etc.). Its tought pay $40 shipping on a $80 hi lift.
Link's Auto and Truck Accessories
6873 Guide Meridian Rd Lynden, WA 98264-9697
(360) 398-0800

http://www.clavicle3.com

http://www.jeepwest.com
Border Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2009, 12:16 PM   #13
horatio102
Web Wheeler

I'm not a big fan of Links. I've heard a lot of complaints, and they seem to cater to the "truck rice" crowd.
horatio102 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #14
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Who'd be up for a meet up and a beer or ....
Unread 02-11-2009, 03:20 AM   #15
JeepinTim
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dodgers View Post
Who'd be up for a meet up and a beer or ....
Beer?! I'd be happy to meet up with ya'll and chat it up over a few drinks. Pizza is also a plus!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.