Anyone near jblm want to go wheeling today. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Anyone near jblm want to go wheeling today.

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 04-28-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
Blackdiamond130
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone near jblm want to go wheeling today.

Just moved to the area and want to get out and do some wheeling. Was suppose to go to evans creek but it fell threw today. And any close spots to go near jblm. Just looking to go for a couple of hours. Have a nw forest pass and discovery pass.

Blackdiamond130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
billzcat1
Chicken in a Turkey Suit
2003 WJ 

Can't make it out ATM, but Tahuya is always a good option for impromptu runs and isn't that far. It's a busy enough place that if you head out alone you'll probably run into another group. Or if you get stuck, someone will be along shortly. As long as you don't go during a football game, seems like Tahuya is empty when football is on (which makes it great if you want the park to yourself!)
billzcat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
BigWhis
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdiamond130
Just moved to the area and want to get out and do some wheeling. Was suppose to go to evans creek but it fell threw today. And any close spots to go near jblm. Just looking to go for a couple of hours. Have a nw forest pass and discovery pass.
Capitol Forest is much closer. Although it is a massive forest, so you'll wanna go with somebody else. There's no guaranteeing that you'll run into anybody. At the same time, I've been exploring the trails with my stock JKU and I've had no problems. I haven't found any of the tough trails yet.

I'm down for a spur of the moment ride if you wanna go today. Let me know
Unread 04-29-2012, 02:38 PM   #4
WA_KK
2008 KK Liberty 

Didn't see this yesterday, but I'm right in DuPont if you ever want to go for a ride. I usually work on weekends though.
WA_KK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 12:54 AM   #5
Blackdiamond130
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the ideas. I ended up driving to tahuya saturday to see if i could tag along with a group. Mostly dirtbikes and 4 wheelers. So just looked around and drove home. Usually free on the weekends if anyone can get out and go. Just couple days notice so i can clear it with the wifes plans.
Blackdiamond130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 07:33 AM   #6
CRASHNDENT
1994 YJ Wrangler 

We've got a group thats going Fri/Sat. we'll be camping on Friday night at the staging area and wheeling Saturday. Channel 5 on the CB. you're welcome to join us.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.