anyone around puyallup area want to help me wrench. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > anyone around puyallup area want to help me wrench.

Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O2" Lift Kits for JK, TJ, XJ, WJ~$125.00 w/free shippi

Unread 02-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
Mudhawk
1995 XJ Cherokee 

anyone around puyallup area want to help me wrench.

so i just picked a 93 yj guy i bought it from hit something in the front. need to put it back together came to me in pieces. anybody wanting to help i know a little about yj not a lot i also have a xj thats been my driving project but i need to get this thing running and driving. oh yeah i can pay you in beer. not in a real hurry just looking for some help would be nice it is in my garage so no rain.

Mudhawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2013, 12:10 AM   #2
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

Hey, I would love to help ya out there. Unfortunately I am out of country for just a little while longer, but hope to be back by the end of the month. I too will need some help (especially in tools and work space) to work on my JK as it was involved in a hit and run and I'll need to replace the hood and bumper. If you still need some help, or will still like some in that time frame, let me know! Hopefully I'll have some down time when I get back for a few weeks to let me catch up on some R&R and some wrenching too.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)
Washi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2013, 05:45 PM   #3
THeGAME
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Im a driver, so I dont pretend to know anything about the wrenching part.
But I do like beer!

Hit me up with a PM if you need a second pair of hands.
Unread 02-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #4
olysteve
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Pm inbound
I don't wrench for a living (yet) but I know a few things, and I have a few tools
Beer must be COLD or wrenching will stop! lol
olysteve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.