Any WJ's in Eastern WA?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Any WJ's in Eastern WA??

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 11-29-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
johnnywang
1999 WJ 

Wj Any WJ's in Eastern WA??

Been out here for 3 years, looking for some other Jeep guys to go wheeling with, just was curious if there are any WJ's out here to wheel with. I have a small lift but it is a work in progress and most of the clubs out here everyone has Wranglers and XJ's that are badass, jacked up, offroaders. I would like to do some offroading but wouldnt really be able to keep up with the Wranglers or XJ's yet. Bump if your in Eastern WA!!!

johnnywang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2011, 11:52 PM   #2
ArrizX
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Eastern WA here. Im always down for a light run in either rig. Let me know when you wanna do something.
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 11:19 PM   #3
johnnywang
1999 WJ 

Where are some good trails around here, the only ones I have heard of are Upper and Lower Compressor over by Silver Mtn.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.