Any good trails near Randle WA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Any good trails near Randle WA

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREERough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 04-16-2009, 02:07 AM   #1
schuman_al
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Any good trails near Randle WA

Going to Randle for a family reunion mid june... Wondering If there are any nice trails near by.. My uncle has a BA bronco all independent suspension set up for rock crawling. Doesn't have to be fun for him just fun for me..

schuman_al is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2009, 02:40 AM   #2
RavenCorax
1988 XJ Cherokee 

i will be 8 miles away from ya in glenoma. theres a few logging roads ok miles and miles of logging roads. some good scenery. a small rock pit. that i cant quite remember how to get to but it sucks anyways. lots of mud. jus flooded down there big time. the bars suck the tourist crap sucks all the towns suck. best wheeling even remotly close is elbe and that will be. 7 miles to trail head... 7 miles to elbe 17 miles to morton 18 ish to randle. long drive.

now on the other hand... i have access to a full garage. 4 post lift welder cutters parts tools stepdad was a big mechanic 20 yeas ago. if you can find the tool you can do anything in there. right now im fabbing up a complete winch bumper from scratch. made my own steering box reinforcement plates inner and outer everything. jus got done making my sway bar disconnects.

really no where close to wheel unless your into heavy mudding or running logging roads drop me a pm get together or something
Unread 04-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
schuman_al
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenCorax View Post
i will be 8 miles away from ya in glenoma. theres a few logging roads ok miles and miles of logging roads. some good scenery. a small rock pit. that i cant quite remember how to get to but it sucks anyways. lots of mud. jus flooded down there big time. the bars suck the tourist crap sucks all the towns suck. best wheeling even remotly close is elbe and that will be. 7 miles to trail head... 7 miles to elbe 17 miles to morton 18 ish to randle. long drive.

now on the other hand... i have access to a full garage. 4 post lift welder cutters parts tools stepdad was a big mechanic 20 yeas ago. if you can find the tool you can do anything in there. right now im fabbing up a complete winch bumper from scratch. made my own steering box reinforcement plates inner and outer everything. jus got done making my sway bar disconnects.
really no where close to wheel unless your into heavy mudding or running logging roads drop me a pm get together or something
That sounds like a really nice set up.. I took 3 years of welding in high school and now that I have a jeep I am getting really itchy to just fab the **** out of it bumpers rockrails tire swing out center console... I mean a bumper and a nice brush guard is like $600 some thing I could build for like $70 worth of steel.. You are lucky man....
schuman_al is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2009, 09:06 PM   #4
RavenCorax
1988 XJ Cherokee 

i only have access to the 110 welder my bro wont let me touch his 220 industrial box. hey if you shoot me your number. i can tell you where to go pick some steel up cheap we can have a weld a thon. pm me number or something. Ryan 360 520 0241 from 10 to 10 works fine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.