Any beginner trails open late November/early December? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > Any beginner trails open late November/early December?

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-06-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
exbauer

Any beginner trails open late November/early December?

I just purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee and looking for some beginner trails in Washington to take her on. Does anybody know of any trails still open late November/early December? I am not too sure with the snow. Looking for something that is beginner to get my hands wet. Looking forward to suggestions.

exbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2013, 09:46 PM   #2
1982cj8
2005 LJ Wrangler 

You can run any of the logging roads with snow in a stock rig. Just go with some others so you have help and make sure you have tow points.

4X4XNORTHWEST.COM
1982cj8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #3
exbauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1982cj8 View Post
You can run any of the logging roads with snow in a stock rig. Just go with some others so you have help and make sure you have tow points.
Thanks for the tip. Is there an easy way to find logging roads close to Seattle? Any of them worth driving with great veiws and such?
exbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #4
1982cj8
2005 LJ Wrangler 

There are some off of I-90, I am not familiar with most of them. There are more off of Hwy 2, a couple of them up Beckler River road. I would not go alone though.

4X4XNORTHWEST.COM
1982cj8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2013, 10:15 PM   #5
killersproke
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Head up I-90 to exit 34 then turn right on to SE middle fork RD stay right and have fun, don't forget to park the car and walk down to the river.
On the way back don't forget to check out Roddies BBQ!
killersproke is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.