To ALL the great Pacific Northwest jeep folks. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > To ALL the great Pacific Northwest jeep folks.

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-27-2007, 11:27 AM   #1
jbwolfish

Yj To ALL the great Pacific Northwest jeep folks.

We would like to say thanks for making aquaintences and some great friends...and alot of memories along the many northwest trails. We will be leaving the Pacific Northwest and heading South East / East at the end of the year. We wish each and everyone a great holiday season and fun on the trails. We especially want to thank those folks that let us tag along on the Busy Wild trail...including the 2 night runs.....we loved it.....that is where you find out if all the work that you put into your rig is for something good. THANKS JEEP FORUM PACIFIC NORTHWEST !!!!!!! You all rock.

Unread 11-27-2007, 01:41 PM   #2
Pyroteknik701
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Oh your leaving thats no fun...haha..so where you guys heading out too?? It was nice knowing you guys, and thanks for helping me out my first time up at elbe! You will be missed buddy
2.25" budget boost, 1" Performance Accessories Body Lift, flowmaster 40 series, kenwood stero system, new front and rear bumpers,dual tops, and 33"x12.5" BFG All Terrains, on unique black steelies, Rubicon Express Steering Stabilizer
Pyroteknik701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2007, 04:19 PM   #3
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Glad you guys could enjoy what the NW had to offer while you were here! Good to meet you on that one run and sorry I couldn't join you on others.

Happy wheel'n where ever you go!
Unread 11-27-2007, 04:46 PM   #4
yyoon

I'm glad I was able to hit the trails with ya! Hopefully you'll meet some great people where you're headed next!
Unread 11-28-2007, 09:52 PM   #5
elkfan2
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Be sure to lets us know if you'll be in the area again so we can plan another trip, and lets us know what the wheelin is like where you're going.
elkfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2007, 09:31 PM   #6
jbwolfish

We are going to be going to GA.....there are some good trails there.....hopefully we will get one more run in...we will see...
Unread 12-01-2007, 08:15 AM   #7
polarbz
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Interesting, looks like we're changing places. In January, we are leaving Georgia for Oregon. There are trails here, but they are few and far between. Especially over by Augusta. Where are you heading in GA?
polarbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2007, 11:09 AM   #8
jbwolfish

Newnan, there are tons of trails in the North GA mountains
Unread 12-01-2007, 11:33 PM   #9
ronrdrcr
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I used to love visiting the Dahlonega (sp?) area when I was younger. You'll like it up there. The Ocoee river isn't too far away either, you can take some good whitewater trips there in the summer.

Ron

2006 Kawasaki Z1000

2005 Chevy 2500 Crew Cab
Duramax Diesel / Allison 6spd auto
ronrdrcr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.