4 Wheel Parts in Meridian - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > 4 Wheel Parts in Meridian

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 05-21-2008, 10:22 PM   #1
lbsnowryder
One notch above Redneck!!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

4 Wheel Parts in Meridian

I just got the flyer in the mail today. June 7th is the grand opening.

I own a Jeep, it's red and has big tires

Radical Pictures
lbsnowryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
Texan32
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I wonder if it will be like the 2 other 4WP's stores I have been to. Good prices, but idiots behind the counter and nevre have what I need in stock.......

01 WJ Limited - custom rock chipped paint.
Texan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
PepCsLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan32 View Post
I wonder if it will be like the 2 other 4WP's stores I have been to. Good prices, but idiots behind the counter and nevre have what I need in stock.......
I agree, been several times I've had parts ordered and either didn't show up on the truck as promised or got backordered. I'm done with them, going elsewhere now.
PepCsLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2008, 10:43 AM   #4
lbsnowryder
One notch above Redneck!!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

I stopped in and talked with Phil the assistant Manager and met Tom the store manager. Both seemed to know their stuff. They have the website's top selling stuff in inventory right now and when they get to know the valley area a little better they will have more in inventory. They had soft tops, SYE's and lockers in stock for my YJ. Nobody else has that stuff in stock for my year around here. So far so good. I bought a new bikini for $35 so i figure i can't go wrong there.

I own a Jeep, it's red and has big tires

Radical Pictures
lbsnowryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2008, 04:42 PM   #5
hunkajunk
1995 YJ Wrangler 

The guys up here are at least fast. I ordered my lift kit on the website at 11:00am on Friday. They called at 10:00am on Monday for me to pick it up.

I'm not sure how knowledgeable they are because I always order what I need from the website.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.