4 Day Weekend..... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > 4 Day Weekend.....

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 01-20-2008, 10:03 PM   #16
L&R Jeeper

Tj

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyjeep
HI L&R Jeeper
yep i am putting on my lift and bigger tires I wish i could go with you all but work wants to kill me first them i can have a day off or too.
I hope to have next weekend off so i can out 4 wheeling
be safe & have fun
CMYJEEP - can't wait to see it

* Frankie_G, thanks for coming out that was a fun run.

Unread 01-21-2008, 11:33 AM   #17
Frankie_G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

L&R hey we had a great time out there. I would have posted last night but we were tired and just passed out. So here are the pics she took.

http://community.webshots.com/album/562206209wpqrfq enjoy
Frankie_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2008, 12:02 PM   #18
L&R Jeeper

Tj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie_G
L&R hey we had a great time out there. I would have posted last night but we were tired and just passed out. So here are the pics she took.

http://community.webshots.com/album/562206209wpqrfq enjoy

Thanks for posting the pics We'll have to do it again.
Unread 01-21-2008, 05:28 PM   #19
L&R Jeeper

Hey Frank-

After the two "Jeepers" did trail lead and made sure that no one got any body damage. This is after we left and I just warned them that it was a challenging hill Thought it was kinda funny that they thought we were scare to go up that last hill before we left, when we've been up it several times. Oh well...

*Here's that post that I told you I saw on the Toyota FJ form.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Thank you guys for coming out. Had a great time, both of us, as usual. Glad everyone (as far as I know) made it with no damage or issues. There certainly was potential for it on a couple spots. Especially that last climb, which I think I heard a couple guys in the Jeep group that past us on the way out called it "break axle hill". I think it's kinda funny that the Jeepers with us, and the Jeeps watching us from the bottom would not do it and advised us not to. Meh, what do they know, except their OWN limits? Walking that hill, I saw potential for some issues. But I really didn't think it wasn't doable for any of us. Doing it without spotters might have been a different story I suppose."
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

I guess we'll have to show them some runs at Elbe, Evans or Reiters if they want more challenging obstacles.

Last edited by L&R Jeeper; 01-21-2008 at 05:48 PM..
L&R Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2008, 08:21 PM   #20
Frankie_G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Dang i cant believe that are talking like that. The first time i went out with you we did it with out any spotters at all. Man that bites, well what can you do. Forget them.

I just hope we can do it soon.
Unread 01-21-2008, 08:31 PM   #21
cmyjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

Frankie_G thanks for posting the pics. you and L&R Jeeper look like you all had fun out there.

p.s. you know thay had to talk crap about ya all in fun

Here's that post that I told you I saw on the Toyota FJ form.
"Thank you guys for coming out. Had a great time, both of us, as usual. Glad everyone (as far as I know) made it with no damage or issues. There certainly was potential for it on a couple spots. Especially that last climb, which I think I heard a couple guys in the Jeep group that past us on the way out called it "break axle hill". I think it's kinda funny that the Jeepers with us, and the Jeeps watching us from the bottom would not do it and advised us not to. Meh, what do they know, except their OWN limits? Walking that hill, I saw potential for some issues. But I really didn't think it wasn't doable for any of us. Doing it without spotters might have been a different story I suppose."
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...p/100_1060.jpg
cmyjeep
cmyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2008, 08:43 PM   #22
L&R Jeeper

Quote:
Dang i cant believe that are talking like that. The first time i went out with you we did it with out any spotters at all. Man that bites, well what can you do. Forget them.

I just hope we can do it soon.
Ha! Ha! Yeah, it's no big thing, just thought it was amusing that they didn't know the trail area and wanted us to lead them (7 FJ's) around all day, then....treat us like that....I feel used...abused....unwanted...filthy...I need to take a shower....lol ......
Unread 01-21-2008, 08:47 PM   #23
L&R Jeeper

Quote:
Frankie_G thanks for posting the pics. you and L&R Jeeper look like you all had fun out there.

p.s. you know thay had to talk crap about ya all in fun

Here's that post that I told you I saw on the Toyota FJ form.

Yes, how about a snow run to Greenwater sometime?
Unread 01-21-2008, 08:59 PM   #24
Frankie_G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Yea we need to go do some snow. I need to take a shower too, o well, i had fun. cmyjeep wish you could have made it, you missed out. let me know when you guys can go out
Unread 01-21-2008, 09:16 PM   #25
cmyjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by L&R Jeeper
Yes, how about a snow run to Greenwater sometime?
ya that would be fun ,i know the snow is deep now from the last time i went up there.
we should do some FS roads like 70 at the snow park or FS 68 that was fun too.
Unread 01-21-2008, 09:20 PM   #26
cmyjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Yea we need to go do some snow. I need to take a shower too, o well, i had fun. cmyjeep wish you could have made it, you missed out. let me know when you guys can go out
ya i wish i could have gone as well. just to see there faces when my 4 door gos over the hills and so on. maybe a nother time. i do enjoy the FJs out on the trails, most of them that i have meet are pretty good people to wheel with.
Unread 01-21-2008, 10:17 PM   #27
L&R Jeeper

Quote:
ya i wish i could have gone as well. just to see there faces when my 4 door gos over the hills and so on. maybe a nother time. i do enjoy the FJs out on the trails, most of them that i have meet are pretty good people to wheel with.
yeah, it was just one guy that said that, the other were kewl. Those kinda guys are in every group. I should know I wheel a Toyota, Nissan and a Jeep...lol.

Quote:
Green water sounds good to me. I went up there with a yota group and ended up at about 5000ft. we broke trail and started pushing snow about 3500ft. I don't think we'll need to go that high, but we will need to bring the kids, sleds and dogs if you have them.

*Being off for 4 days I sure have been on the computer more then usual, I think thats the most post I have on any site..lol
Unread 01-21-2008, 10:46 PM   #28
Frankie_G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

sounds good i have all except kids...unless if you count my dog as one, then i have 2 in 1

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.