4 Day Weekend..... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > 4 Day Weekend.....

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-17-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
L&R Jeeper

Tj 4 Day Weekend.....

Well I have 4 days off and the wife has Friday and Saturday planned out, so....I was thinking of taking a trip out to Tahuya, either Sunday 20th or Monday 21st. I'm veering more to Sunday 20th incase the wife wants to tag along, because she has to work Monday.

*Anyone want to come along? chime in

Unread 01-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #2
Frankie_G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

ok so i'm gonna try to get sunday off. i'll let ya know tomorrow if i can make it.
Frankie_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008, 05:50 PM   #3
L&R Jeeper

Tj

Hey Frankie_G good to hear from ya, hope you make it out. it'll be nice to wheel with ya again.
Unread 01-17-2008, 08:18 PM   #4
Frankie_G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

ya it will be fun. hopefully i get off. i'll let you know
Unread 01-18-2008, 07:35 AM   #5
L&R Jeeper

Tj Tahuya

Some have PM'd me about Tahuya:

If you want to check out Tahuya for the first time, this is the time of year to do so. Tahuya has mild 4x4 trails with some areas that can be challenging. There are mostly deep water holes and mud, some hill climbs and a couple of rock gardens to play on. I 've seen stock vehicles make it through most of all the trails there, the thing to watch out for is deep water. There are by-passes. At this time, not sure what areas are closed do to recent floods Hope this answers most of the questions.

*Like always we will meet at Safeway in Belfair @ approx. 0830-0900 ish. This is where you can get gas and food, we can take lunch at mud lake around 1200-1300? Mainly just going out to play around, no real agenda. Hope to see you all out there.
Unread 01-18-2008, 12:59 PM   #6
Frankie_G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

k so i got someone to cover my sunday...i'll be there
Unread 01-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #7
L&R Jeeper

Tj

Roger that

I heard from a friend we might be joined by a couple of clubs that are planning the same thing. Oh well that's ok, Tahuya is big enough we should be able to avoid any traffic.
Unread 01-19-2008, 10:34 AM   #8
Frankie_G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

sounds good, where you driving from, kent right? we should meet up
Unread 01-19-2008, 10:55 AM   #9
L&R Jeeper

Tj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie_G
sounds good, where you driving from, kent right? we should meet up
I'm coming from south of Auburn down in the valley. Are you driving over or you taking the ferry? If you decide to drive we can meet somewhere in Federal Way and then caravan over.

A friend invited me to go to Tahuya today, but I can't make it. I guess theres a work party going on over there. If they don't get done on what they are working on today and want to finish tomorrow (since it's a holiday on Monday), it's going to be busy tomorrow.
Unread 01-19-2008, 02:04 PM   #10
cmyjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

sounds like you all are going to have fun up there i wish i didnt have to work this weekend i would like to have gone up there with you all again
thanks cmyjeep

but do post up some pics.
cmyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2008, 03:56 PM   #11
Frankie_G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i think the ferry would be easier and cheaper for me. so i'm just gonna do that. let me know if you decide to change your mind or what not about going.

cmyjeep, man you are always workin, i'll take pics
Unread 01-19-2008, 05:57 PM   #12
cmyjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

cmyjeep, man you are always workin, i'll take pics
tell me it sucks i have had only 3 days off from jan 01,08 till jan 25,08 and i still dont know if i have to work that weekend i want to go out wheeling again but my job wants me more.
Unread 01-19-2008, 06:41 PM   #13
L&R Jeeper

Tj

Quote:
i think the ferry would be easier and cheaper for me. so i'm just gonna do that. let me know if you decide to change your mind or what not about going.
Just got back home, I'm still in and it'll just be me, wife didn't want to go on this one. So I'll meet you and anyone else who wants to join at Safeway in Belfair @ 0830-0900. I also got a text from a friend and he said his club will also be out there and it'll be about 20 new FJ's, I think their the same group that went out with us on the Naches last summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyjeep
tell me it sucks i have had only 3 days off from jan 01,08 till jan 25,08 and i still dont know if i have to work that weekend i want to go out wheeling again but my job wants me more.
CMYJEEP! Good to hear from ya. Man you are always working! Hummmmmmm...... I know what your doing........ I bet the next time we see you, the jeep will be lifted on 37's and locked up huh?...lol I know.......it's addicting...admit it........ Wish you could had made it out with us.
Unread 01-19-2008, 08:05 PM   #14
cmyjeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by L&R Jeeper

CMYJEEP! Good to hear from ya. Man you are always working! Hummmmmmm...... I know what your doing........ I bet the next time we see you, the jeep will be lifted on 37's and locked up huh?...lol I know.......it's addicting...admit it........ Wish you could had made it out with us.
HI L&R Jeeper
yep i am putting on my lift and bigger tires I wish i could go with you all but work wants to kill me first them i can have a day off or too.
I hope to have next weekend off so i can out 4 wheeling
be safe & have fun
Unread 01-19-2008, 09:03 PM   #15
Frankie_G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

k, well im taking the 750 ferry out there, so i should be there around 9, see yall tomorrow

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.