1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Washington Jeep Forum > 1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 05-06-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Location: Somewhere between the Port of Indecision and South of Disorder
1st Annual "Red Solo Cup" Run

RRR4x4 is having it's 1st Annual "Red Solo Cup Run" This is an open even to all who want to come. Located in Whatcom County.

More info here---> RRR4x4 1st Annual "Red Solo Cup Run"

Unread 06-04-2012, 12:03 AM   #2
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

We are going to be running Up Slide Mtn.
Meet at the Hungry Bear in Deming Wa.
Depart at 9am
Hot Dogs and Buns supplied by RRR4x4
Potluck for the rest of the grub

Click the pic below for more info

Unread 06-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #3
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

As of last weekend Slide Mtn still had 4-5ft of snow. With some nasty slides across the road. So we will be heading up Sumas. Meet at The Hungry Bear in Deming, depart at 9am
Unread 06-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Trying to get a count so we know how much food to bring. So if you are planning on showing up pop over and let us know.Or post here.... THX

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.