Northern 4x4 in anchorage - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Alaska Jeep Forum > Northern 4x4 in anchorage

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 02-07-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
elizer

Northern 4x4 in anchorage

Anyone have experience w/ them?
hows their install pricing and parts pricing?

elizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2008, 09:32 AM   #2
AKTJ99
1993 ZJ 

havnt heard anything bad about them really, my brother in law liked them a few years back. i hear alot of good things about http://www.alaskajeepparts.com i know alot of people use them and are very satisfied
AKTJ99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2008, 11:00 PM   #3
akwrangler

Thumbs down

Stay away from Northern 4x4, see if you can get a pass to the private forum on alaska4x4network.com to see the excessive posts about bad service, parts never received, and bad business going down there. If you can't get the pass just ask around on that forum. Check out Underground, Six States and others like AlaskaJeepParts for providing parts and/or installation.
akwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.