ZJ fender flares ......... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > ZJ fender flares .........

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 06-07-2011, 08:47 AM   #1
icecool742
2004 WJ 

ZJ fender flares .........

Okay so I am about to take 400 dollar risk.

any suggestions are welcome

I ordered bushwacker ZJ fender flares

front will fit with little mod to the flare

the rear one bit off.

(note I do not like the way these island fender flares look)

icecool742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
WThorn
1999 WJ 

Let us know how this goes please. Pictures and a write up will be greatly appreciated. I like the Iceland flares but I think they are priced high and have a highly involved installation process for being just flares.
Unread 06-07-2011, 12:38 PM   #3
icecool742
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WThorn View Post
Let us know how this goes please. Pictures and a write up will be greatly appreciated. I like the Iceland flares but I think they are priced high and have a highly involved installation process for being just flares.
well this will be highly involved as well! it wont be just bolt on! it'll be cutting into your jeep fenders and cutting into fender flares that you'll order. mistake can cost 400 dollars. if you looking for direct fit. its not these.

as stated above its from 98 grand.

I'm going to do my best to document / pictures and such.
Unread 06-08-2011, 09:44 AM   #4
RedlegWJ
1999 WJ 

ZJ has quite a bit more room between the headlight housing and fender lip than the WJ has. That would be my first area of concern.
RedlegWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2011, 07:08 AM   #5
icecool742
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlegWJ View Post
ZJ has quite a bit more room between the headlight housing and fender lip than the WJ has. That would be my first area of concern.
ya I been trying to figure it out for past few days.
front one is not an issue but rear is big problem .
I guess I'll return these and try figure something else or wait untill bushwacker puts their a$$ in the gear and make one for WJ:-(

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.