wount start someone help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > wount start someone help

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 10-27-2013, 05:08 PM   #1
jess99wj

wount start someone help

i hav a 99 grand cherokee 4.0 that wount start. sometimes the startee will just click some times it will barely crank for like a half of a second and sometimes it wount do anything at all. i had the starter checked its good i put a new aldenator on it today along with a starter relay and nothing. i had the battery checked it is good too. i cleaned the conections going to the starter also. any ideas?

jess99wj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.