WJ's in deep - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > WJ's in deep

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 07-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #31
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr80

I always poke puddles with a stick before i drive in

Sent from your back seat!!!
Lol poke the puddle with a stick, nice

Roads ? what are roads???

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2013, 09:58 PM   #32
USFORCES
2004 WJ 

Sorry no pics, but last time I went into a deep mud hole I lost both passenger side tires on something sharp in the hole, probably an old atv or dirt bike. It was a couple miles off the road ended up calling a flat bed, I also took the no trespassing sign down didn't want him seeing that. Unless I see someone go first or I can wade across I'm not doing it ever again, lol
Unread 07-14-2013, 11:11 PM   #33
TeeJay4490
1999 WJ 

1999 Grand Laredo 4x4: [SIZE="2"]Whats left of a front bumper - JK Saharas' with 33's - 4 in. Rough Country lift - HID conversion - Double cardon conversion - TJ gas cap mod - Recovery points added - Painted cladding and grill - Skid plates - All moog suspension- Roof Rack -CB radio - Cut and trimmed fenders[/SIZE]

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/tjswj-build-thread-1438516/[/url]

[url]http://wjjeeps.com/[/url]
TeeJay4490 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2013, 05:20 AM   #34
Notabene
2004 WJ 

Hmmm...looks Iike we have a collection of Pics showing WJ's leaning over in too deep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr80 View Post
Well with my brilliant deduction of the steering wheel and keys being on the wrong side of the car, that puddle gave you a soggy bottom!!!

Sent from your back seat!!!
Haha. Yep, this is in Australia good spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPNBST View Post
So much for that snorkel. By the looks of it if you were ever in deep enough for your motor to need a snorkel you'd likely need one too.
Haha. Just by looking in the pic again...the iPad jammed between my seat and the centre console nearly needed a snorkel too

I had a decent camera in the back foot well behind my seat, that didn't have a snorkel either and it's totalled. In the bin
Notabene is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2013, 07:38 PM   #35
RIPNBST
2004 WJ 

Yeah I cant believe how off camber some of you guys are in deep water. I realize some mud holes one rut is deeper than the other but like above, I'd probably be backing out of that unless I was real familiar with the area.

EDIT: Looking closer he's not even up to the cladding and as off camber as that is had he been level that water is probably not really all that deep.
RIPNBST is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #36
narnwv

2000 WJ 

does this one count?

narnwv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2013, 10:17 PM   #37
Notabene
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by narnwv View Post
does this one count?
Your missus flood the bathroom too does she
Notabene is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.