WJ and ZJ Bumpers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > WJ and ZJ Bumpers

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-05-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
Steph93
1997 ZJ 

WJ and ZJ Bumpers

Im trying to find a nice sleek looking front bumper for my 97 ZJ without a winch and not having much luck. I found a really nice one on www.icelandoffroad.com (Picture= http://icelandoffroad.com/LinkClick....8%3d&tabid=221 7&language=en-US ) but i looked around on the internet to find out more about them and everyone that has ordered online from them say they rarely answer the phone/email, plus when its only supposed to take a month for it to be shipped out it actually takes 4+ months.... Which SUCKS!

Im also trying to find a rear tire carrier. And i really like this one, http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...543_899037_n.j pg

Ive found quite a few nice bumpers for the Jeep WJ's and my question to all the smarter people out there is.... Will a bumper made for the front and rear of a WJ fit onto my ZJ? Or will i have to modify it a bit, and how to modify it?
OR.... Do you know of any places around Edmonton, Alberta that sell my kinda bumpers?

THNX

Steph93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2011, 09:42 PM   #2
xJoshxx
Web Wheeler

2012 WK 

Simply No.

WJ's are wider and have completely different mounting positions.
The SRt-8's are a liberty design.
2011 WK2 ORA2
2012 WK2 SRT8
xJoshxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.