wj update :) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > wj update :)

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 08-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
Jameswj4
2004 WJ 

Wj wj update :)

so i got an 04 jeep Laredo 4.0 with selec-trac. i recently put in a RC x-flex 4 in lift for now just so i can run trails with my buddys. long arms wil be in later after i finish college.

I just figured out the problem that caused my death wobble today i had the track bar set wrong but now i drive along at 70 and not a shake in the steering.. I just got my cb radio and set up in the mail today so i get to install that tomorrow . and looking foward to the weekend.. headed up to big bear to run some trails

still gotta get rock rails, front driveshaft, bigger tires (currenty have 255/70/16s) gonna get some treadwrights soon. but so far im happy with what i got

Jameswj4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2013, 10:41 PM   #2
ZJPunk98
2002 WJ 

At 4 inches you could run 285/75/r16s with minor to no trimming. nice work

98 ZJ 5.2L JGC Limited Sold
02 4.7L HO JGC Overland
ZJPunk98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
Jameswj4
2004 WJ 

yea i plan on either 265 or 285 but havent decided yet
Jameswj4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2013, 11:50 PM   #4
jclaudii
1999 WJ 

I had 285s on mine when I got it, but the new set I got 265s mainly cause they were quite a bit cheaper and lighter. This has helped my get up some and aided in my mpgs. Also I ch n fenders and no rubbing on front lca
jclaudii is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2013, 08:12 AM   #5
Jameswj4
2004 WJ 

Oh cool yea I thought 265s would look good cuz it would fit nice

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.