wj sunroof problems - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > wj sunroof problems

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 05-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
kathan21
1999 WJ 

wj sunroof problems

ok i took my sunroof off to clean out all the dirt that gotten in there for years. i lube the rails up, and got it to slide back, its always had a lil trouble going all the way back, also has trouble closing. so i thought the lube would fix that but im wrong. i dont know how to get it to close now? any one have any ideas for me? it all the way back in the roof (open). i dont know where to start!!

kathan21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.