wj quadra drive vs wk quadra drive 2 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > wj quadra drive vs wk quadra drive 2

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-29-2014, 10:28 AM   #16
86cj74.2L
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbozcs2003
Funn part its twin showed up at the local junky, I pillaged it for parts, sad thing though the jeep in the Junky was really nice, but I am guessing the tool who owned probably did someting stupid to it!
Yes when I go to the you pull it yards and find non wrecked WJ's in great shape all I can figure is the engine is blown, or trans is bad, or axils or transfer case dead.

A member pointed out a 04 special edition at a yard I go to. I ran up and swiped the rear leather seats. (15 dollars each half) and noticed the hyd cooling fan sitting on the ground snagged it to. (15 dollars and it was the two wire coil which I think is odd I thought the 04's were all the newer three wire hydro fan assembly)

Needless to say it was gone two weeks later when I went back to get the front seat tracks for spare seat motor parts.

86cj74.2L is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.