wj post lift alignment question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > wj post lift alignment question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-27-2013, 07:13 PM   #1
Pagarcia13
2001 WJ 

wj post lift alignment question

I just lifted my wj with rough country long arms and rusty 4.5 coils. Now im ready to go and get the alignment.I want to know if I should keep the arms lenght the measurment given in the instruction or do I need to re-adjust them ? I also want to know if it would be ok with taking the wj to a firestone or some type of tire shop to get the alignment or do I need to take it to an offroad shop incase any re-adjusting is needed. Can anyone give some experience with post install problems or alignment. Thanks for your input

Pagarcia13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.