So I am here to ask some questions on how you want the pictures in the WJ forum to look. I'll start off with the goals and then you can vote in the poll, and/or make comments in here.
1) Look at WJ's with certain lifts.
2) Not have to read peoples comments.
3) Only one sticky.
What I don't want and why:
Now for you old timers you'll remember the picture thread used to allow chit-chat in it and there was a major downfall to it, for every picture there would be 10 comments and thus it wasn't an efficient way for (newbies in particular) people to see what a certain lift would look like. Thus the more recent version which includes the no chit-chat rule. Wala, no more complaining about wading through the chit-chat.
The downside to this is that people rarely post their specs of the pics and instead say stuff like "specs to the left". Well what happens when you lift your Jeep and the specs change? Inaccurate specs on that post.
Second problem that still exists, but not to a huge extent, is people wanting to see an organized group of pictures. People want to see a WJ on 4" of lift and 35's? Here is one. Instead of having to look through 23 pages to find that. The XJ guys do it like this: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/x...v2-0-a-983075/
So I'll put up the three options:
1) Anyone can post pictures, but still no chit-chat in there (stickied)
2) We'll pick a group of WJ's with certain lift/tire combos and make a thread with them, sticky it, and lock it. A separate thread (unstickied) could be made for WJ pics and you can comment on them.
3) Choose you own adventure - have a better idea? Voice it?
I personally lean towards the 2nd choice.