WJ noob looking for some tech info - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > WJ noob looking for some tech info

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-16-2013, 09:36 PM   #31
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99WJ539918 View Post
As luck would have it, I was just on Craigslist and I found an '02 Limited with a blown 4.7L and 245,000 miles. Guy said it was run hot and now has no compression. He listed it for $850 and one phone call later he said he'd take $650. New front driveshaft, some front differential parts, transmission has 50,000 on a rebuild, fully loaded (even has RB1, and I think tow package). I might pick it up and part it out. I'm looking at it tomorrow sometime to check for body damage and rust underneath. I'll let you know how it looks Empty Pockets, if you're interested.
If you don't want the RB1 and want to sell it, pm me, I'd be interested if the price were right.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 11:41 PM   #32
99WJ539918
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkendrick View Post

If you don't want the RB1 and want to sell it, pm me, I'd be interested if the price were right.

How much is it worth to you?
PSA - It would be nice if people made an attempt while typing to discuss their problems or opinions instead of one long sentence with no punctuation. Maybe I'm cynical, but that really pisses me off. Rant over.

"It's like saying I had a car I got that was painted by the previous owner. I had an accident so painting a car is unsafe." - cykaaro
99WJ539918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #33
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99WJ539918 View Post

How much is it worth to you?
I know they go for over $200 on eBay and that is too much for me. I just bought a scan tool that reads airbag, ABS, and power-train codes, so I am low on money right now. Whatever you think is a fair price. I may, or may not be able to afford it right now. I DO know that I am tired of this cassette adapter for my iPad.

rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #34
99WJ539918
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkendrick View Post

I know they go for over $200 on eBay and that is too much for me. I just bought a scan tool that reads airbag, ABS, and power-train codes, so I am low on money right now. Whatever you think is a fair price. I may, or may not be able to afford it right now. I DO know that I am tired of this cassette adapter for my iPad.

Eh, I was more interested if the RB1's went for more money. I'll just pass on the Jeep then.
PSA - It would be nice if people made an attempt while typing to discuss their problems or opinions instead of one long sentence with no punctuation. Maybe I'm cynical, but that really pisses me off. Rant over.

"It's like saying I had a car I got that was painted by the previous owner. I had an accident so painting a car is unsafe." - cykaaro
99WJ539918 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.