WJ Limited headlights for Laredo or any black out headlights. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > WJ Limited headlights for Laredo or any black out headlights.

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Get DBA Brake Rotors From ExtremeTerrain.com!Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 02-03-2011, 11:15 PM   #1
MrJayDeeM
2002 WJ 

WJ Limited headlights for Laredo or any black out headlights.

Does anyone have pictures of how blacked out oem headlights will look on limited models?

I have a set of clear limited headlights. They came off from a 99 and will work with any WJ. I am looking for laredo blacked out or any headlights that have blacked out for a trade.

I can post pictures of my headlight if needed. There no fading or yellowing or what so ever.

Quality Auto Paint & Body, Inc.
MrJayDeeM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
Timberland
2003 WJ 

Oem Laredo lights on my 03 Limited:

Timberland is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #3
FleshEater
2014 JK Wrangler 

According to the official Jeep wave/respect site any blacked out light docks you 2 or 3 points...just in case you wanted to know!
Unread 02-04-2011, 08:27 PM   #4
straty1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleshEater View Post
According to the official Jeep wave/respect site any blacked out light docks you 2 or 3 points...just in case you wanted to know!
Blackout Headlight Covers: -1

http://www.jeepboard.com/jeepwave/mjwhr2.mv

most of the stock WJ items keep giving me negative points, but with all my mods i just breake even
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #5
FleshEater
2014 JK Wrangler 

Was that -1 for each or for all 4?
Unread 02-04-2011, 11:37 PM   #6
MrJayDeeM
2002 WJ 

Any body wants set of mint limited headlights for a trade?

Unread 02-06-2011, 11:17 PM   #7
MrJayDeeM
2002 WJ 

no interest?

Unread 02-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #8
Akrobatiks
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJayDeeM View Post
Does anyone have pictures of how blacked out oem headlights will look on limited models?

I have a set of clear limited headlights. They came off from a 99 and will work with any WJ. I am looking for laredo blacked out or any headlights that have blacked out for a trade.

I can post pictures of my headlight if needed. There no fading or yellowing or what so ever.
Here is my WJ with Laredo blacked out headlights... They were only used for about 2 months and basically look brand new.... They also have Luminics UV bulbs that are I installed when I bought them... I just replaced them with CCFL halo projectors and 6000k HID's... My laredo headlights are just sitting around, I dont need limited ones so if you have something else to trade or would like to buy them let me know... Il come off them cheap with the bulbs included... Here are some photos...

At night with my Luminics UV bulbs...

Akrobatiks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #9
Uglyducklyin713
1999 WJ 

It's a shame you don't live any closer, I've been tryig to get rid of my halos for forever

This is just after I tinted the blinkers and re-cleared the whole light.
WJ- 4.7, NV247, KOR 2.75 lift, KOR 3/4 front spacers, 32" KM2's, IRO dual Tenneco Steering Stabilizers, ProComp ES3000 shocks, Tom Woods front DS, Rola Roof Rack, Saguaro Front Shackles, Overland sliders, Flowmaster Exhaust, LEDs in the interior, Cobra CB, 6000K Hid's, 3500K fogs, Fog Lights up top, Tinted Lights...
Uglyducklyin713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2011, 03:02 PM   #10
MStaffin
1997 ZJ 

You want lardeos Ill trade... To bad my left one is yellow but I clean it up every3 weeks.lol But if you want to sell them how much pm me a price.
MStaffin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2011, 03:11 PM   #11
MrJayDeeM
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGrandCheroke View Post
You want lardeos Ill trade... To bad my left one is yellow but I clean it up every3 weeks.lol But if you want to sell them how much pm me a price.
Any pictures? Send me a pm.

Unread 02-07-2011, 04:28 PM   #12
straty1987

am looking for a set of used limited headlights if the prices is good and no yellowing, fog, or major marks.

also i have a set of black gen 3 with CCFL projections coming in, but one of the halos on the driver side dose not light up sicne teh cable is loss. might be a simple fix might not have to look into it. but am not big on the halos. might sell or keep but want to see how they look on my sliver jeep frist
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #13
MrJayDeeM
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by straty1987 View Post
am looking for a set of used limited headlights if the prices is good and no yellowing, fog, or major marks.

also i have a set of black gen 3 with CCFL projections coming in, but one of the halos on the driver side dose not light up sicne teh cable is loss. might be a simple fix might not have to look into it. but am not big on the halos. might sell or keep but want to see how they look on my sliver jeep frist
Let me know what you want to do. Again, I can send some pictures if you like.

Unread 02-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #14
WJJEEPS01
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglyducklyin713 View Post
It's a shame you don't live any closer, I've been tryig to get rid of my halos for forever

This is just after I tinted the blinkers and re-cleared the whole light.

how much for em?
WJJEEPS01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #15
MStaffin
1997 ZJ 

How much is the op selling the limited lights for and ugly how much for that set of halos? I sent you both a pm. Also timberland What are you useing for the turn signal lights I like that look.
MStaffin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.