WJ Limited headlights for Laredo or any black out headlights. - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > WJ Limited headlights for Laredo or any black out headlights.

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Reply
Unread 02-03-2011, 11:15 PM   #1
MrJayDeeM
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Roanoke Va
Posts: 641
WJ Limited headlights for Laredo or any black out headlights.

Does anyone have pictures of how blacked out oem headlights will look on limited models?

I have a set of clear limited headlights. They came off from a 99 and will work with any WJ. I am looking for laredo blacked out or any headlights that have blacked out for a trade.

I can post pictures of my headlight if needed. There no fading or yellowing or what so ever.

__________________
2013 Mitsubishi Lancer
1999 Jeep Cherokee SE

Quality Auto Paint & Body, Inc.
MrJayDeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
Timberland
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6
Oem Laredo lights on my 03 Limited:

Timberland is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #3
FleshEater
Registered User
2014 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hell, PA
Posts: 2,494
According to the official Jeep wave/respect site any blacked out light docks you 2 or 3 points...just in case you wanted to know!
__________________
2014 JKU Rubicon *DAILY DRIVER*
Gone but not forgotten; 2005 LJ *SOLD* 1987 XJ *SOLD* 2002 WJ *SOLD* 1995 ZJ *SOLD*
FleshEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011, 08:27 PM   #4
straty1987
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleshEater View Post
According to the official Jeep wave/respect site any blacked out light docks you 2 or 3 points...just in case you wanted to know!
Blackout Headlight Covers: -1

http://www.jeepboard.com/jeepwave/mjwhr2.mv


most of the stock WJ items keep giving me negative points, but with all my mods i just breake even
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #5
FleshEater
Registered User
2014 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hell, PA
Posts: 2,494
Was that -1 for each or for all 4?
__________________
2014 JKU Rubicon *DAILY DRIVER*
Gone but not forgotten; 2005 LJ *SOLD* 1987 XJ *SOLD* 2002 WJ *SOLD* 1995 ZJ *SOLD*
FleshEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011, 11:37 PM   #6
MrJayDeeM
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Roanoke Va
Posts: 641
Any body wants set of mint limited headlights for a trade?
__________________
2013 Mitsubishi Lancer
1999 Jeep Cherokee SE

Quality Auto Paint & Body, Inc.
MrJayDeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2011, 11:17 PM   #7
MrJayDeeM
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Roanoke Va
Posts: 641
no interest?
__________________
2013 Mitsubishi Lancer
1999 Jeep Cherokee SE

Quality Auto Paint & Body, Inc.
MrJayDeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #8
Akrobatiks
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 1,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJayDeeM View Post
Does anyone have pictures of how blacked out oem headlights will look on limited models?

I have a set of clear limited headlights. They came off from a 99 and will work with any WJ. I am looking for laredo blacked out or any headlights that have blacked out for a trade.

I can post pictures of my headlight if needed. There no fading or yellowing or what so ever.
Here is my WJ with Laredo blacked out headlights... They were only used for about 2 months and basically look brand new.... They also have Luminics UV bulbs that are I installed when I bought them... I just replaced them with CCFL halo projectors and 6000k HID's... My laredo headlights are just sitting around, I dont need limited ones so if you have something else to trade or would like to buy them let me know... Il come off them cheap with the bulbs included... Here are some photos...



At night with my Luminics UV bulbs...

Akrobatiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #9
Uglyducklyin713
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cartersville, Ga
Posts: 129
It's a shame you don't live any closer, I've been tryig to get rid of my halos for forever


This is just after I tinted the blinkers and re-cleared the whole light.
__________________
WJ- 4.7, NV247, KOR 2.75 lift, KOR 3/4 front spacers, 32" KM2's, IRO dual Tenneco Steering Stabilizers, ProComp ES3000 shocks, Tom Woods front DS, Rola Roof Rack, Saguaro Front Shackles, Overland sliders, Flowmaster Exhaust, LEDs in the interior, Cobra CB, 6000K Hid's, 3500K fogs, Fog Lights up top, Tinted Lights...
Uglyducklyin713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2011, 03:02 PM   #10
MStaffin
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kendall Park, NJ
Posts: 2,224
You want lardeos Ill trade... To bad my left one is yellow but I clean it up every3 weeks.lol But if you want to sell them how much pm me a price.
MStaffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2011, 03:11 PM   #11
MrJayDeeM
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Roanoke Va
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGrandCheroke View Post
You want lardeos Ill trade... To bad my left one is yellow but I clean it up every3 weeks.lol But if you want to sell them how much pm me a price.
Any pictures? Send me a pm.
__________________
2013 Mitsubishi Lancer
1999 Jeep Cherokee SE

Quality Auto Paint & Body, Inc.
MrJayDeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2011, 04:28 PM   #12
straty1987
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,526
am looking for a set of used limited headlights if the prices is good and no yellowing, fog, or major marks.

also i have a set of black gen 3 with CCFL projections coming in, but one of the halos on the driver side dose not light up sicne teh cable is loss. might be a simple fix might not have to look into it. but am not big on the halos. might sell or keep but want to see how they look on my sliver jeep frist
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #13
MrJayDeeM
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Roanoke Va
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by straty1987 View Post
am looking for a set of used limited headlights if the prices is good and no yellowing, fog, or major marks.

also i have a set of black gen 3 with CCFL projections coming in, but one of the halos on the driver side dose not light up sicne teh cable is loss. might be a simple fix might not have to look into it. but am not big on the halos. might sell or keep but want to see how they look on my sliver jeep frist
Let me know what you want to do. Again, I can send some pictures if you like.
__________________
2013 Mitsubishi Lancer
1999 Jeep Cherokee SE

Quality Auto Paint & Body, Inc.
MrJayDeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #14
WJJEEPS01
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ATHENS, GA
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglyducklyin713 View Post
It's a shame you don't live any closer, I've been tryig to get rid of my halos for forever


This is just after I tinted the blinkers and re-cleared the whole light.


how much for em?
WJJEEPS01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #15
MStaffin
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kendall Park, NJ
Posts: 2,224
How much is the op selling the limited lights for and ugly how much for that set of halos? I sent you both a pm. Also timberland What are you useing for the turn signal lights I like that look.
MStaffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.