||01-26-2011 08:28 PM
*** WJ Grand Cherokee Forum Rules ***
The following rules are for the WJ Grand Cherokee Forum
. Failure to follow the rules will result in either a warning, a temporary ban, or a permanent banning depending on the severity. At the discretion of the moderators and administrators.
- No off trail pictures - not even pictures that appear to be off-trail, or present 4-wheelers in poor light. Tread Lightly!
- No flaming - Do not flame members. You can disagree without making personal attacks. State opinions as such, and facts as such.
- No illegal discussions - This includes removing catalytic converters, illegal or questionable wheeling, drugs, or other illegal activities.
- No defeating the language censor - Let the forum censor do its job. It'll censor out what is inappropiate. Remember, this is a family friendly forum so aside from what is said, how it is said is also important.
- No spamming - do not spam, end of story.
- No off-topic posts - Do not get off topic from the original posters topic. We're here to have a good time, but not clutter the thread with useless chat. This is a technical forum. Visit the ZJ/WJ General Discussion if you want to chat ZJ/WJ related topics. Otherwise General Discussion is for you.
- No post padding - posting responses without any meaning or thought behind them is not allowed. Elaborate if you "agree".
- Thread names - When creating a thread name, make it a useful name such as "WJ with clicking noise while turning" instead of "noob with problem". The latter title tells us nothing of what your thread is about.
- Search! - It has been talked about before. Most likely you can spend 5 minutes and search. You'll find an answer. Need more help? Start a new thread and explain what you know and what you aren't clear on.
- Take comments with a grain of salt - You'll find unhelpful members and helpful members. If someone makes a comment you don't care for, shrug it off.
We're here to share a common interest in WJ Grand Cherokee's. Enjoy the forum, contribute where you can, and read everything else:)
|The time now is 12:11 PM.
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.