WJ flatland 4x4 bumper - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > WJ flatland 4x4 bumper

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-08-2014, 11:27 PM   #46
lacofdfireman

I'd like to see how someone could modify this bumper to use LED's and also somehow add a front receiver hitch. But I guess the receiver hitch is probably not necessary do to the D Ring setup... I'm about to order the plans for this one...

lacofdfireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2014, 11:31 PM   #47
lacofdfireman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrum93 View Post
looking good!!! I've been redesigning the LSR incline bumper on sketch up and plan on having a finished bumper in a few months.
How is this LSR Bumper coming along? Do you have a build link somewhere on here?
lacofdfireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2014, 08:25 AM   #48
90xjblue
1990 XJ Cherokee 

I tried to send u a pm back but your inbox is full. Ill try and get some pics of the mounts up today. I had no issues with the build and the plans worked out great. The mounts just kinda suck in the plans so I made some different ones.
90xjblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2014, 08:26 AM   #49
mdrum93

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacofdfireman View Post
How is this LSR Bumper coming along? Do you have a build link somewhere on here?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/...esign-2325985/

For Sale: Rear D44a open for WJ
mdrum93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.