Wj Blower Resistor New Kit - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Wj Blower Resistor New Kit

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-07-2009, 03:46 PM   #1
Envygreen

Wj Blower Resistor New Kit

I Started off fixing the old resistor by directly soildering the wires to the board per wj jeeps instructions which lasted for another year however the tab that one of the wires was soildered too finally broke.

There is no longer a need to repurchase the old crappy designed resistor as they now have a kit that transforms a 2007+? Resistor to fit in the old ones place, I don't have pictures but its very nice it has about a 3 inch heat sink on it and should do the trick!

The new resistor is 5179985aa and only cost 57.14
the new retrofit kit 68052436aa with all new wiring cost 26.99

cheaper and way better than the old!!

2004 WJ 4.0 limited "I'LL TAKE A COLD INTERIOR OVER CLADDING" Still have heated seats! 2008 Ranger, 2003 Powerstroke lariat straight pipe tuned, 2000 TJ Sport, leaky stak 3 speed and bunch of other stuff that i don't care to add up.
Envygreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
blueskyflyer

Will this work in a 1999??

Will the new updated blower motor resitor (#5179985AA ) and wiring harness (#68052436AA) also work in a 1999 Cherokee?? The part says it is applicable with 02-04 but I am getting conflicting info from service and parts departments of local dealers. Help!!
blueskyflyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.