WJ 4.7L V8 upper and lower radiator hoses - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > WJ 4.7L V8 upper and lower radiator hoses

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-21-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

WJ 4.7L V8 upper and lower radiator hoses

Does anyone happen to know the diameter of the upper and lower radiator hoses on a 4.7L V8 WJ?

If they are different diameters on one end compared to the other, the only side I am concerned with is the motor side.

I'm being lazy and I'm trying to save myself from having to remove hoses before I order parts.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm asking because I'd like to redo the hoses on my TJ with a 4.7L V8 WJ motor. I'd like to put braided hoses on it to clean it up a little. I currently have a flex hose on the top and it looks like a pig tail. The lower hose I have is somewhat pinched so its not working too well either.

Wheelin98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #2
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone want to take a guess?

I think its 1 3/4" on the lower hose and 1 1/2" on the upper.
Wheelin98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.