wiring guru's, need your help - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > wiring guru's, need your help

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 05-24-2013, 11:17 PM   #46
bradywgn71

2002 WJ 

Check inside the rubber door boots for broken/shorted wiring. That can cause interior lighting problems and possibly keep the BCM awake.

2002 WJ Overland - 4.7HO - 247tc - 4.5" Clayton Longarm - Bilstein shocks - 285/75-16 Cooper STT - JK Steelies - SpiderTrax Spacers - Kevin's Offroad Belly Skid and Rock Sliders - JKS Track Bar and Sway Bar Disconnects
bradywgn71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013, 02:05 PM   #47
curt93t/t

Yeah, pulled the boot back and didn't notice any broken wires. If there were wouldn't there be something on the door that didn't work ie. window, locks...?
curt93t/t is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 03:54 PM   #48
michiganmaveric
Got Beer?

2011 JK Wrangler 

Any update on this??????

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, how do you have time to do it over.

Lifetime member #13

www.militaryjeepers.com lifetime member/airforce26yrs

2011 Tango/Mango JKU
michiganmaveric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #49
curt93t/t

After disconnecting the BCM and hooking it back up the drain went away. I was on vacation and didn't want the car sitting and the battery draining, so now that I'm back I'm going to have it sit for a couple of days and see how things go. I do know that the one blend door motor was non-stop opening and closing with the AZC turned off. I turned off the car and went into Walmart and when I got back the lever was not in the same spot. That and a couple of times when the car was off the blower motor was still on.
I did the check the AZC for codes and before it did show a fault, now it shows 0. There is no 0, 00 means no faults. So, with that said, I wonder if the AZC control is bad.
curt93t/t is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.