window switch lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > window switch lights

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESpartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 11-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
mdrum93

2004 WJ 

window switch lights

anyone who has done an interior LED swap ever done the window switch lights to match the dash and such? I cant seem to find much on switching LEDS into anything other than the dash and HVAC but I want to switch EVERY bulb in my WJ eventually.

mdrum93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #2
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrum93 View Post
anyone who has done an interior LED swap ever done the window switch lights to match the dash and such? I cant seem to find much on switching LEDS into anything other than the dash and HVAC but I want to switch EVERY bulb in my WJ eventually.
http://www.wjjeeps.com/lamps/lamps.htm#LIGHTLINKS
The Superlumination.com link has a good cross-reference, but I don't recall seeing the door lock/window switch bulb. I ordered the NEOx 3mm for the EVIC, but the 4mm would probably fit better. You will have to solder the heater control and radio bulbs.

Sent from my iPad using my fingers
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #3
its-me-B
2002 WJ 

For the lock and window switches I believe you'd need to disassemble them and solder in new led bulbs. I don't think there's any other way...
Zombie Outbreak Response Unit #396
its-me-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #4
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by its-me-B View Post
For the lock and window switches I believe you'd need to disassemble them and solder in new led bulbs. I don't think there's any other way...
Same bulb as EVIC, but without the base?

Sent from my iPad using my fingers
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #5
its-me-B
2002 WJ 

I don't believe so, I have only taken the seat heater switch apart but those were really small
Zombie Outbreak Response Unit #396
its-me-B is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.