Will these wheels fit? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Will these wheels fit?

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 01-29-2014, 09:53 AM   #1
conyersh
2004 WJ 

Wj Will these wheels fit?

I am looking at getting a 2" budget boost. I want to fit 31/10.5 r15 tires but the forum suggests 4.5in backspacing. Will the rims I am looking at fit or will I need to find some with the recommended backspacing. They have a 3.75in backspacing and a -6.00mm offset P.S. I want to get a very aggressive stance if possible.

conyersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2014, 02:05 PM   #2
swkenobi
2003 WJ 

They may but they will probably rub when you turn. That bs is pretty tight, not sure I would try it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.