Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Will these wheels and tires fit?

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  wjjeep19 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have a 2002 Grand Cherokee with stock suspension and was wondering if stock wheels and tires off a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara would fit. I know it should have the same bolt pattern, but not sure about offset and overall tire size. The tires are the stock Bridgestone Dueler AT P255/70R18.

Any ideas?

#2 ·
Wheels would fit anything 07 or newer of a JK will fit.
Those tires are to big need at least 3-4 inches of lift for those I would think and wont fit in spare slot.
Fun tire tool to play with sizes biggest stock is about 30 inch around width I don't know I run 245/65/17 and that's max for my stock suspension and what most max out at I would say.
https://www.tacomaworld.com/tirecalc?tires=255-70r18-245-65r17
forgot link lol

#7 ·
Anything over a 245/70/r16 or 245/65/r17 will not "fit" on a stock suspension.

The tallest tire I have heard people going on stock with trimming is 245/75/r16 (or the equivalent).

So anything over is a 'no go' in terms of "will it fit"

Sent from my iPhone using Telekinesis

#8 ·
Anything over a 245/70/r16 or 245/65/r17 will not "fit" on a stock suspension.

The tallest tire I have heard people going on stock with trimming is 245/75/r16 (or the equivalent).

So anything over is a 'no go' in terms of "will it fit"

Anything will fit if you're brave enough:

:)

#9 ·
Jeeples said:
Anything will fit if you're brave enough: :)
Yes we all know how well it panned out for the guy with the 35s on stock suspension :laugh: :rofl:

I wonder how many tire size threads we're gonna have before people find out there's already a thousand of them or if they'll ever search the forum for the tire size chart which is listed in the sticky that members are supposed to read :) :banana: :tea;

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.