where could I get a limited slip or a locker for a jeep grand cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > where could I get a limited slip or a locker for a jeep grand cherokee

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 06-22-2010, 04:06 AM   #1
RedJeep2002
2000 JK Wrangler 

where could I get a limited slip or a locker for a jeep grand cherokee

I was wondering what the name of the axles were that the 1998-2004 jeep grand cherokees come with and where I could find some limited slips or lockers. please let me know.

RedJeep2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2010, 04:51 AM   #2
RedJeep2002
2000 JK Wrangler 

Also I just noticed that the lift I was planning on buying says it will not fit all-wheel drive models and the one that I am looking at buying is awd so does anyone know where they sell a 4" lift for an awd wj or if the lift that says will not fit awd models will fit.
RedJeep2002 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.